Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to School High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skatethebowls, Jan 12, 2009.

1. i used to, but i concentrate better and have more motivation when i'm sober, so it's an occasional thing

2. Only when I know I have nothing important on that day. Not recently, as all my boring subjects take up the first few periods.

3. well its called "high" school for a reason...

and yes i do toad sometimes during lunch/before school

but only when i have nothing important that day
    :smoke::hello::smoke:

4. Cool man! peace!

5. i do when i have the time:smoke:

6. well, not really high, but I like to smoke a snap before school and then every couple hours. Believe it or not, it helps me focus. I have a lot of trouble sitting still and paying attention in class, and it helps, and I don't smoke enough that it impairs my learning.

7. i was wanting to do this, but since im such a newb, would it be a bad idea?
    any tips such as how long b4 school or if i should do it during lunch etc, i could easily vape during my lunch

8. When I was at college I used to get high on my way back from lunch, made lessons far more interesting but I could never remember any of it.

9. Every day, I actually am right now, bout to leave in ten mins. (Alt. School ftw.)

10. I use to..... when i was in school

11. man when i ws in highschool i toked before AND AT SCHOOL!!!I went into the bthrooms and toked i was so gone lol.:smoking:

12. Probably 2-3 times a week. it makes my first two classes (both an hour and a half long) seem shorter and more fun. Its a necessity when i am in current events and AP English lit for 3 hours in a day.

13. Highschool? Yes

Medical School? ...rarely....only when I know were going to watch a trippy movie or not have a teacher. I dont like when other people are practicing venipucture with a 18g straight needle on me with bloodshot eyes. so i try not to do that to others. :p

14. Owned.

But towards the topic.... I rarely go to school high. I usually never have eyedrops and my eyes get fucked when I smoke. So I get very paranoid.

15. Ya i go high to school a few times a month. it just makes school that much better. Also Wake and bake is the greatest:smoking:.

When im walkin through school high i feel like im not even walking im just on one of those moving walkways at the airport. its crazy

16. i did every day this week, i just leave 10 minutes early from my house, blaze at a spot near my house, hide my shit, then go to school

17. I went to high school high once in a while, but my tolerance has gone way up since then and now I'm at a university and I go high way more often. It's not as noticeable in big lecture halls and I find class way more interesting when I'm high... but the only bad thing is, even though I go to lecture, listen and take notes all when I'm blown... sometimes I won't remember the info the next day (but I at least have my notes, right???)... I usually just save my weed for after school though... I feel like I need it more then.

Don't do it if you're not used to being high though... then you're just gonna be all paranoid that people notice (even tho they probably don't) and not enjoy your high in such a confined environment.

18. Agreed. It's not called high school for nothing.

College is serious though.

19. Depends what kind... I'd probably smoke a Sativa strain so i can stay awake and stay somewhat clear headed.

20. i used to every day for 2 years and 1 tri