Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to school high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Jan 18, 2013.

1. I remember my friend getting caught in highschool, this teacher thought he looked high AF (thos kids eyes were soooo fucked up, it looked like someone took soap and rubbed it in his eyes). And thought caught him with his pipe and a lighter in his car. He got suspendes for 10 days.

2. If he were to figure out someone was under 18 he would feel so good about himself he would call himself a detective even though no1 hides it to where they think there tricking anyone. Why you make me explain?

3. I think I get what you're saying, but who's number 1?

4. I wish i knew if you were messing with me. *No one.*

5. Blaze. Eye drops. Next Period. Repeat.

• Like Like x 1

6. Wait are you saying blaze before every class? Did you? How would you manage to pull that off?

7. My senior year i literally smoked every day before school and made all A's for the first time in my life..And since then I've never been to a class without being just blatantly high off my ass. If you think you'll look like a sketch ball then you will, but if you just act casual nobody will know. Unless you reak of buds of course

8. So if this is high school ALOT of people do it and its almost accepted where i live but i mean i dont put in drops or anything and nobody says a word i wouldnt even worry they cant do anything anyway just relax and you wont be wasting that high man

9. I went to desert mountain in Scottsdale and I always seen kids grt arrested for snorting coke in the bathroom haha

10. Do it before you put whatever you're going to wear that day on, and don't worry about your eyes they can't do anything about that. Just don't ever bring anything with you, and for the love of fuck almighty don't sell in school. Never ever under any circumstance should you smoke in school either. You will be caught, and your life will be ruined. Now that that's said enjoy your hazy morning and don't tell all your friends how high you are.

11. Going to school high?

I HIGHLY recommend it...!

12. Haha i enjoy it but only if i have a blunt. If not i don't bother driving with a piece or extra bud if i don't have to. And also Fuck eye drops and cologne. Kush is my cologne nigha!! some peoples reactions to a hotboxed sour diesel blunt on top of a black and mild or a clove cigar is priceless.

13. I toke every morning before school, I don't even bother with eye drops. It helps my appetite in the morning and wakes me up. I just go to school normal, no questions asked

14. Blunts are so smelly, bro. I smoked like a 3 inch blunt before class once, teacher said it smelled like someone toked up and tried to cover it with cigarette.

15. Don't bring weed with you, even in your vehicle. Keep cool and just play it off like you are having a really good/chill day.

16. Its only sketchy if you make it sketchy. Aas you dont have anything illegal in you,

17. Its sketchy if you make it sketchy, just dont have anything illegal on you. If you find yourself having a bad time or not enjoying the high, then it defeats the purpose of blazing.

18. At my High School in NJ theyd try to drug test you at the nurse. If you fall asleep in class..theyd drug test you...bullshitI know. But then again if my school caught you with your cell phone theyd try to confiscate it and make you unlock it.

19. [quote name='"TinTizzy"']Crazy how many 18 year old seniors there are on here :rolleyes:[/quote]

This guy is so right.

And I personally dislike the idea of going to school while stoned.
    Not my thing at all.

20. I came to my english 101 class high one time with a friend. We started cracking up in the middle of a lecture. awkward shit. Sometimes i feel like concentrating is easier when your high though depending if you care enough for it.