Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

going to school for marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonerobot, Mar 10, 2011.

1. so my question is what are the different degrees you can get for marijuana. Im currently in college right now for engineering but i would love to change my major to something based upon marijuana. I mean why not go to school for something I love. I know you can go to school for cultivation but what would the degree be?

so pretty much to some this up I want to no Majors for marijuana, where those school are, and what type of job/pay i can get.:smoke:

Schools cool now because engineering interesting but to learn about marijuana would be better.:hello:

2. Try google bro
    maybe become a lawyer for medical marijuana? thats all i can really think of:hello::hello:

3. you could study organic chemistry or something and do research on THC

4. well the only reason i wanted to know because i am watching SUPER HIGH ME:smoke: sucks cant smoke lol F this tea break lol but the people that own the dispenser said he had a master in something dealing with marijuana

5. It really depends on what regarding mj you want to do. If you want to grow, get into botany and maybe some chemistry and biology. If you want to deal, go for economics and business. Or go to an ivy-league school and get a sweet law/ poli sci degree, become president, then lobby for legalization.