going to rent a game..

Discussion in 'General' started by Fat tony157, Jun 19, 2007.

1. im about to blaze and then im gonna go rent a game for my xbox. what should i get? i havent played xbox very much lately so i dont know whats out anymore. help me out?

2. Unreal Tournament is great while stoned if you like 1st person shooters. Same goes for Red Faction. Grand theft auto's pretty tight too =]

3. a good game to rent is probably Crackdown(360). there is only campaign and no multiplayer, so it makes it the perfect game to rent.

if you're talking about a game for the original xbox, then i would recommend splinter cell chaos theory.

but whatever you decide to get, enjoy. :)

4. 360 or no?

5. dude whether you've got regular xbox or 360 go out and rent a tony hawk game. Any of them, it doesn't matter which. Open free skate mode and just let go. I can play that game for hours when i'm high.

6. Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind. Best game on XBox ever. And RBGs are fun as hell when stoned.

7. So fucking true, but you forgot to mention for him to rent to GOTY edition.
    Nah, fuck crackdown that shits boring to me.
    I believe at blockbuster you can still rent games for a month because of the "no late fees" loophole where they will not charge you the price of the game unless you return it within like 30 days or something.

If you own a 360, go for Gears of War. After your month is up you will already like it too much and will fucking buy it, beautiful! :D

8. i just got back...and i was very disappointed with there selection. so instead of getting a game i just rented beerfest because i havent seen it yet. let the bowls burn bitches

9. right on, enjoy the movie. :)

10. LMAO

you mean RPG'S.

11. Good choice, I hope you got a oldschool favorite ( Happy gilmore, Billy madison, Good burger, list goes on...)

Morrowind is a good game, just takes FOREVER.

For xbox360: Fightnight, Forza 2

12. Haha, yeah. Fuck. Apparently I'm dyslexic.

13. ^ HAHAHA

or maybe your just high man:hello:

14. Dude, I wish. I'm out of town and without any pot for a week. It's been the most depressing and boring past 4 days in a long time.

15. dude every time i look at your avatar i cant help but laugh. good stuff. :smoke:

16. Haha, thanks man. I enjoy it very much.

17. Enjoy my friend. Sorry you didn't get what you came for. But beerfest should be pretty good.

I'm about to blaze a bowl and watch some family guy =]

18. fuckin saints row man i got all the awesom cars in my garage shit is fun put in all the cheets and fuckn kill fuckers

19. Knights of the Old Republic if ur even slightly interested in gettin an RPG

Halo in campaign mode if by some small chance u haven't played it before.

Grand Theft Auto san Andreas if u want to play Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Chronicls of Riddick if u want a 1st person shooter

Burnout 3: Takedown if u want to race

and those are my suggestions. My top pick would be knights of the old republic tho.

20. college hoops 2k7 or nba 2k7