Going to recruiter's office tomorrow

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PunchingZebra, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 wsrd4b2, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Maybe they just think you're cream of the crop

2. I don't get the "thnk you for ur service!!" thing.

I'd rather thank my garbage men. They have a much better impact on my life.

3. #23 wsrd4b2, Aug 9, 2011
    No one asked you to get it.

Go thank your garbage man then.

Geezus steezus

4. im quite flattered. it must have been the bulge in my banana hammock

5. #25 wsrd4b2, Aug 9, 2011
    That will attract those infantryman lawlz

6. have fun being a pawn to our corrupt government. no offense, but the wars we are fighting are unneccisary bullshit.

7. ^^agreed, but do what you wish

8. Recruiters remind me of this song:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAQ32LLjNn8[/ame]

9. A school teacher of mine that was in the military once said that, recruiters will tell you anything you want to hear just to get you to join.

10. Thanks for your upcoming service :)

11. I'm ready to shoot some rag head's so truly IDGAF.

12. im going into the army myself, infantry. maybe we'll end up going to war together and not even realize it. that would be pretty crazy....

13. So basically you just want to kill. Cool. Further proves my point that soldiers don't deserve unwarranted respect.

14. This is not the way to "pump yourself up." Words may not translate into action, but get in the mindset of something enough and you just might believe it.

Sounds like you'd be good cannon fodder, though.

15. Hey just remember that those rag heads wanna shoot u 2.

16. Keep in mind that recruiters will fuck you over, make sure you read your contract and get what you want, not what qouta they need to fill. Other then that good luck and keep your fucking head down and your eyes open.

oh btw Theres no respawns in the RL bro! lawls

17. u want to shoot some "ragheads"? thats fucking awful. people like you are the reason i despise the war. were basically handing lunatics assult rifles and telling them to go invade countries because a select few with the same skin color bombed a couple buildings. (i still think bush paid them to so hed have an excuse to drill oil). ill be rooting for the "ragheads" to gun your ass down.

18. im gonna miss you man.

That troll thread you made with that fake ass chupacabra thing was really interesting to read.

but nice to know your gonna be doing something for the country, and i wish you luck.

:smoke:

19. Afghanistan doesn't have any oil.

20. #40 PunchingZebra, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
    If you are seriously going to down me for protecting the damn country you live in then your fucked up. I'm willing to risk my life so that you can live the way you do. I really hope that you one day have a life or death experiece and someone save's your life and then maybe you will respect the people risking life and limb for you. Because those "raghead's" will try and kill me as well so i'm only doing what is right for my country.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.