Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to quit smoking cause I can't find good bud

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ct203, Aug 16, 2012.

1. I live out in ct and everything I been gettin is bullshit. I miss smoking a blunt of some good shit.

2. Be the change you wish to see in the world.

I would totally smoke you up if i could.

3. Grow your own problem solved

4. Pick up your shitty nug and make ISO hash. Literally the easiest thing to do. Turns regs into better than any flame you could pick up.

-Mason Jar
    -Coffee Filter
    -Nug
    -Plate
    -Razor Blade

5. Pick up your shitty nug and make ISO hash. Literally the easiest thing to do. Turns regs into better than any flame you could pick up.

-Mason Jar
    -Coffee Filter
    -Nug
    -Plate
    -Razor Blade

6. Find new dealers man, until you can do that make QWISO. You'll be glad you did. That stuff is killer

7. [quote name='"Tihspeed"']Grow your own problem solved[/quote]

Hate it when people say this. If it was that easy everyone would do it.

8. They seem to forget that you still have to wait to harvest. Then dry.

9. I did

10. [quote name='"Tihspeed"']

I did[/quote]

Sorry not everyone has the available space, tools and knowledge to do it.

11. I'm in CT and can't find BAD bud. It may just be your group of friends. Make new friends. It's easier than it sounds.

Hang out with people who get good bud. You will get good bud.

12. [quote name='"wazzup123"']

Sorry not everyone has the available space, tools and knowledge to do it.[/quote]

That is a bummer.....this is what GC can do for you....just gotta pay attention

Attached Files:

13. [quote name='"Tihspeed"']

That is a bummer.....this is what GC can do for you....just gotta pay attention[/quote]

I don't learn by reading and picture seeing. I'm a tactical learner, hands on. Threads and guides don't do me well.

Nice stash though.

14. [quote name='"wazzup123"']

Nice stash though.[/quote]

thanks bro

15. I live by the golden rule- crappy bud is always better than no bud

16. You can find good bud anywhere you just have to look

17. I'd definitely disagree. I stopped smoking 2 years ago for about 6 months because my main dealer got busted and everything I found in my town was shwag. As much as I love toking, I couldn't stand smoking shitty weed after being accustomed to smoking high grade bud.

18. [quote name='"TokinGolfer"']

I'd definitely disagree. I stopped smoking 2 years ago for about 6 months because my main dealer got busted and everything I found in my town was shwag. As much as I love toking, I couldn't stand smoking shitty weed after being accustomed to smoking high grade bud.[/quote]

This and I rather save money to buy an O or more when I find dank bud.