Going to pot?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by omnibudsman, Sep 5, 2004.

1. I've posted a few pic - the large skunk plant's leaves continue to yellow at an alarming rate - at least for a first-time grower! I'm afraid mthey will yellow all the way into the buds. I know some yellowing in full flower is normal - but this? I am currently feeding it dynagrow bud food (3-12-6) and superthrive, and worked in two tablespoons of blood meal a few days ago. The other two pics are also of skunks - one in full flower that is also starting to yellow, though at a much slower rate, and a young'un I germinated a while ago in panic since I had to cut down three other Skunks and four Nebulas. Are these yellowing too much also?(I am especially concerned with the baby, who I also added some blood meal to a few days ago. Any help much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. And here's my other skunk in flower.....

Attached Files:

3. And here's my baby (a little over two feet tall) with another skunk and a nebula behind it (PRAY FOR GIRLS!).....

Attached Files:

4. Hi

you got some nice looking plants there man.....

you growing inside or out???....looks like out.....

i would find some bigger pots for starters.........i dont think this is why your leaves are yellowing though......looks like shes lacking N....you did right with the bood and bone....try some dolomite lime or epsom salts next time you water.....i wouldnt panic the buds wont go bad if the yellowing did continue though......try that and let us now what happens......laters