Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

going to playa del carmen

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xballer191, Nov 17, 2011.

1. im going to playa del carmen in a few weeks im gonna be looking for green while im there. does anybody have any advice on where to buy safely, cost of green in mexico, and what are the marijuana laws in mexico?

2. Its super easy to find. Just ask a stoner looking local on the beach and ask for "Mota". You will more than likely get some schwaggy stuff but what the hell. DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN MEXICO. They will drag your ass to jail, or you could just bribe the cop lol

3. Was just there with some family this past summer. Was fucking gorgeous. I didn't smoke at all there since i didn't stay at a hotel, I didn't have the chance to ask a bellhop, you should try him ;P
    and yeah, don't get caught. It will ruin your vacation. And yeah if you do get caught bribing works a majority of the time.

4. im going to be staying at an all inclusive resort and was planning on asking a few workers but also would like to know if there is a safe place to purchase on the streets i dont want to just go around asking people for mota and end up getting arrested

5. On August 21, 2009, Mexico decriminalized "personal use" possession of up to 5 grams of marijuana, half a gram of cocaine, 50 milligrams of heroin, 40 milligrams for methamphetamine and 0.015 milligrams of LSD.

-Wikipedia

6. Is that for foreigners as well?