Going to Montreal

Discussion in 'General' started by Nixon1, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I'm planning a trip to Montreal soon and was wondering about the border. If I smoke on the long drive (not keeping any weed/paraphernalia) will the dogs stop us or will we be fine to go through?  

2. Well If you smoking some guh guh strong dank then it might smell up the car. And if the dog does sniff a hint of it they might stop you. But you shouldn't worry if you aint got shit in your car. Because after the dog reacts to a hint from the outside. They let it sniff the interior but it will only smell every where not not go after a single spot since the oder is all around.

3. Oh good. Maybe I'll stop and clean the car beforehand.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. good idea.

5. Montreal is awesome, if you have a medcard be sure to stop by the club compassion and toke some Jean Guy. It is a montreal made delicacy strain created by breeding white widow and a mysterious plant (most likely skunk). It is well worth it's price.

6. Isn't medcard gov. issued in Canada? Do they have medical on the street? Also I've been told Mont Royal has the worst quality, is that true?

7. #7 VortexMan, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
    [quote name="Nixon1" post="18697103" timestamp="1379453875"]Isn't medcard gov. issued in Canada? Do they have medical on the street? Also I've been told Mont Royal has the worst quality, is that true? Sent from my GT-I9505G using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Ok, first: yes in canada you need federal approval to have a medcard wich is almost impossible to have unless you are about to die. However dispensory are not as strict and accept their own form signed by a doctor or any other type of official paperwork like an american cannabis medcard(been told that my "weed source").Second, yea there is medical grade on the street. Just don't expect it around every corner unless you know the guy who knows the guy..... You get my point. If you ask people on the street for weed you will most likely get M39 wich can and will probably be great quality indoor growed herb.Third, mt royal is a park so this is like asking a guy from new york if central park has good weed. But i believe you mean plateau mont royal, the rich and snob neiborhood, i would not even check or ask weed there. The place you wanna check is the "quartier latin" thee downtown of montreal. Please note I do not live in montreal and I am.in.no way an expert but I live nearby and been to Montreal morr than a few times.

8. One of my favorite strains from when i used to live there. Its an amazing high and yeah i'm pretty sure its white widow and skunk. Get ready for a burst of creativity.

9. Ahh. Thanks for all the info man.

Additionally, do people smoke in bars and stuff or no?

10. Hell no! Smoking in public places has been banned for years. It even go as far as forcing cigarette smoker to walk 9 meter from the door in some places. Good thing if you ask me, secondary tobacco smoke is a known to be a cancer source. Besides, a smoker zone in a restaurant can only make sense if they have a separate venting system, wich was not the case for most back in the days.

11. Lol okay. My older cousin was saying you could smoke anywhere but he hasn't been there in probably ten years. I'm really excited to hit the bars, more than anything.