Going to meet my girls mom for the first time.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dirkkk, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Bout to take this 5 hour road trip up PA to see my girlfriends mom. Me and my ol lady have been together for alittle over a year and she just recently moved in with me. The thing is she grew up with her grandmother and aunt so i never met her moms. I've talked to her on the phone a few times and she seems cool, even smokes lol. That's not gonna happen though with her aunt around. Alright so here's what makes me alittle nervous... her mom's boyfriend isn't to thrilled about black people nor do the neighbors, who apparently already said comments to her mom about letting my girlfriend be with me. Such a bummer that people are still like that in the year 2013. :eek:

2. Fuck em bc they are probably hated by every race, including their own.

3. Hopefully everything goes all cool. People seem to love me pretty fast from my awsomeness. :p lets see if my town is anything like it is up in the mountains were we are going.

4. You are meant to prove their stereotype image of people wrong. Just be yourself and I have no doubt by the time you leave they will feel silly for their old notions. Remember it isn't how people look at you that defines who you are, so don't allow them to get you down and enjoy yourself :)

5. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqnFqgnuMrQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqnFqgnuMrQ[/ame]

6. Hey man just go in there like a gentleman, use ur manners, and show respect. And they won't have a reason to shit on you. They're already stereotyping you which happened a lot. Just show them your not just another niqqer from the ghetto. Show them u got class and that your girlfriend is lucky she's with a guy like u. Pull out chairs. Hold the door. Help set up the table or serve food. Don't be lazy. Remember first impressions last for a long time. Do it right :cool:

7. or follow afroman

8. colt 45 lmfao, me and my friends used to drive and blaze to that song all that time, good times thanks for the laugh bro

OP bang the milf she prob wants BBC :p

9. Ahaha. Now everyone in the car is staring at me because of you! :eek:

10. Completely dominate her, get right in her face and ask her how she's doing and then interrupt her when she responds.

11. Then say "Hoe, gimme a fiddy" and pimp slap her if she doesn't.

12. UPDATE: Been here for about an hour and a half. Everything was going great but her mom made pot roast, and i hate pot roast because it always makes me feel bad. So i decided to eat it anyway so it wouldn't seem like i didn't wanna eat her food. Fast forward to now.. well the pot roast got to me and my stomach was in KNOTS. Everyone decided to go to wal mart for sodas and some other stuff. Perfect i can stay behind and release this poop that's destroying me. Atleast that's what i thought, i got done and felt sooo much better until i flushed the toilet and it got all backed up. Like everything pretty much went down but the water is all high. But it gets worse...there is no plunger. :( now I'm frantically running around the house trying to find the plunger but it's no were to be found. Her lil bro is here but he doesn't know where it is either. My luck.. and they should be back soon. Why do white people never have plungers actually in the bathroom.

13. LOL, I'm white and the plunger's in my bathroom :laughing:

14. Haha just dont get caught rummaging through closets when they get home :laughing:

15. ^^I can't blame the lil bro, it's his birthday and he's like 70 pounds, i don't think he can back up a toilet if he wanted.

^ haha, your a grasscity members though so you know What's up. Gotta have a plunger. :p

And yess, that would be terrible for them to find me all in the closets. Oh yeah, anyone mind telling me how to quote more than on thing at a time on mobile?

16. Oh shit he clogged up the toilet, cardinal rule broken, thats 3 strikes buddy, 2 for being black one for cloggin up the toilet, game over.

17. Lol op funny

They come home and see black guy looking threw house then go to bathroom see he fucked up toilet lmao!

18. Ahaha, you guys are all too funny! This reply just killed me. But nah, i got lucky my girlfriend came in a few mins before them and went to pee and since all the poopies went down she thought she backed it up somehow Lolol.

19. Lol lol lucky man
    I'm just playing ha