going to make my car white

Discussion in 'General' started by MANYroads2come, Mar 13, 2009.

1. so sometimes when im alone and very bored i go and sit in my car, in the driveway, and hot box the shit out of it. Its a small two door honda so its gets pretty smokey i just wake up and stumble over there and smoke.

I'm about to go do this and get really blazed any one else do something like this?

2. Oh I thought you were going to paint it white to which I'd reply with "That's a very good idea because you can't(at least I can't) get tired of white as opposed to say red, or green."

But yeah man I'll be hotboxing that shit in the garage late at night listening to music or talk radio...

3. yeah i just sat my car in the sun brought my laptop and i still got internets so i listened to music and talked to people and hotboxed the car half an hour ago

4. I try not to blaze in the car because of the sketch factor, but I still do. Now that warmer weather is coming I shouldn't have to blaze to much in the car. I mostly blaze in my room but there's sometimes when you just go out someplace far and toke.

5. lucky, I'm fresh out(no time during the week to pick up) and all my co-workers must've been having a hard time ;). They're all assholes and I never realized(most accuratley CARED LOL) it because I was always blazed out of my skull at work. Oh well.

Not trying to hijack your thread or anything dude.