Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to make cannabis oil for mom, help me out guys

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gatorENT, Oct 12, 2014.

1.  What's up everybody! My mom has been suffering from Multiple Sclerosis for about 15 years now, in the last 10 shes been confined to a wheelchair and can't move her legs really at all. Conventional drugs are just poison but she doesn't care because she just want's the pain to stop and I don't blame her. She's signed up for NJ's Medical Marijuana program but unfortunately NJ's program doesn't allow oil or edibles just bud, how god damn ridiculous is that! Smoking it does nothing but put her to bed faster it doesn't help the pain at all. I'm 18 and could go to jail for this but really don't give a shit because I need to help my mom. I need some tips on what grow box to buy, I'm a noob and couldn't tell you anything about it yet.
    I was looking at dealzer cash crop 4.0- 6 plant hydro ponics grow box, it has an option of "Hydroponics (6 plant)" and "Soil(2 plant)" which one should I choose and I need to go all organic so please give me some tips and recommendations on it guys I'm going to make Cannabis Oil but not with Naptha I'm going to use grain alchohol.
    •  

2. just buy her oil yo dont ever try to make that shit, its fuckin hard to purge it to safe levels. or give her bud, but really you need to talk to her about it and show her some videos of multiple sclerosis patients before and right after smoking a bowl. i mean it literally changes everything, its fucking insane. marijuana is actually a miracle medicine to be honest, thats not even some hippy shit (but that doesnt mean it should be burned and inhaled into the lungs all day for no reason aside from being bored or depressed or just liking the way it makes you feel in general)

3. How much room and money do you have to invest for the grow? Those premade systems are generally over priced crap. A nice tent setup can be had for a few hundred. If you are planning on growing your own to make oil keep in mind the oil yield will be about 10% to 15% of bud weight. So to produce 2.8g of good oil your gonna need to harvest an ounce of bud. Making a of oil is going to require growing more weed than one of those cheap kits will allow.