Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to make brownies for a concert, but I'm not sure how much to use

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Malamala, Dec 8, 2011.

1. I'm going to a KMK concert in my town and I'm planning to make a brownie out of 16gs of AVB (Already Vaped Bud) for the show. I'm going to be sharing half of this with a friend of mine, but I'm not sure if I should eat all of my half or only a few grams. My question is would I be to high to enjoy the concert if I ate all of my half?

2. Hmm depends how well you vaped it..
    TBH cut the big brownie bit into 16 equal peices and get 8 for yourself...I've never had vaped bud but probably 2 to start with maybe 4 i really dont know haha, dont eat em all though ;) wait a while between each one..
    I made brownies from 14g of dank (waste i know, but i had a fair bit so...) cut it into 28 pieces and sold them for 15$ per piece, so i made a bit haha ;) i ate some of them though.
    They were great, ate one and you were baked for hours, had to put a lot of butter n shit in though and extra flour to stop it from being too runny too hhaaa soooo good.
    gl lol

3. Haha too high to enjoy a kmk concert... That's funny.

Have fun mane

4. okay making edibles with ABV is fun and its extremely stony, take an energy drink or two cause if you dont you will likely sit down halfway through and fall asleep :p

if youve vaped your bud really brown do about 3 grams and then take a couple extra if you dont get high enough.
    what i really sugest is making them so you have roughly .8 to 1grams of abv per small brownie or whatever and test em out befor you goto concert.

i have a 1.2 gram abv firecracker for my 18th and it was amazing everything was so awesome and the buzz was incredible only wish i had not drank anything cause i puked heaps (probs cause i ate so much) so yeah if you can try it out before hand if not take about 4 to 6 grams all up whilst taking 1gram brownie on empty stomach first and seeing how it goes from their.

:) hope you have a good time