Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

going to make a purchase tomorrow and i think i'm about to get owned...what shouldido

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by el ements, Mar 12, 2009.

1. first post - how's it going? i joined after reading the funny stories while high with your parents. some great stories. look forward to posting a lot in here

now on to business:

i just read the bud quality guide and stuff and i knew most of it [except the nouns like dro and stuff]. it didn't really help me with problem.

basically, i talked to my friend who said he knows a guy who knows a guys who is bring weed from across the country [cali]. i bought an O of really good mid grade like 2 weeks ago and wanted to try some bomb stuff. my friend told me that really good weed costs anywhere from 380-430 an ounce.

the first thing i thought was "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! i thought 150 for the mid was a lot"

so basically, is there any weed that is worth that much for an O? the bud quality guide helped in the visual department. and i definitely know what an O should weigh [i might get a scale anyway]. i know it shouldn't have seeds and if it does...a very small amount. no huge stems like in the mids.

is there anything else i should know? i'm about to leave to go check it out tomorrow and just wanted the collective wisdom of GC to hook me up first.

Peace

2. That normal price for good greens.

3. damn. i wish a frank lucas wannabe came around and sold some cheap bomb weed.

4. Where are you living? In some places, it's 2/5ths that, and in some places, it sounds legit.

5. That's going to be on the high side but I have heard of that price range for an O. Without really getting to see/smoke the stuff though it's going to be hard to tell. The more trichs (little white/amber crystal looking things) the better generally. Like I said it's really hard to tell without seeing it.

6. I can get an ounce of stuff thats better than mids for less than $50:D. But knowing most people go to dealers and not growers( If you have the chance to grow do it, you will save a shitload of money) :smoke:Since your dealing with a few middlemen that sounds about right.:smoke::smoke:

7. i can get an O of some really good regs for 60$

8. It depends on where you live. In AZ I can get an O for 250-300 of dank. In Cali I could probably find an O for 150-200 somewhere, unless I go to a grower, in which case...dirt cheap :smoke:

So really it all depends on your location, if you let us know what state you're in someone from that state could tell you if it's a good price or not.

9. i drop usually 300 an O on the best of the best around here. I started off paying 375 but i stayed with the same connect for a while and he hooks me up. It all just depends where you live.

10. idk who you know in az where you can get an o for 250 of bomb bud lol. Just gotta know the right people i guess

11. I have one main guy, it all depends on which stash I'm asking to buy from, he gets them from a couple different places. If I'm askin to get the stuff from his connect in Cali then I pay 300-320, if I ask for the stuff he's gettin from a grower in AZ then it's 250. I like local grown bud, but every once in awhile some nice ass shit will come out of Cali. :smoke:

And it doesn't hurt to be buyin from the same guy for 7 years :hello:

12. my boy said that the dude is bringing stuff in from Cali to VA

i guess i'll take pictures of it when i buy whatever i buy. i'll post it here and we can all get teary eyed/ giddy if it's bad/good green

13. dropping ~200 an ounce for some good greens isn't uncommon around here but when you're talking about some FIRE it's going to be 300+ usually

14. alright well i appreciate everyone's input.

i'm glad to know that it isn't uncommon for green to cost this much. i'll ask for it weighed and i'll get a close look and smell of things while i'm at it.

my boy will be there so i know he wouldn't put me in a bad situation. i'll take pictures of it [i've seen some of the pictures you guys have. damn you guys must've paid a grip for those cameras. real nice]

so we can all deliberate on how much i got owned or if i did at all.

i'll ask him to smoke with me afterwards if everything goes smooth.

15. That price sounds about right for an ounce of dank..but..

When making a purchase like that man its definetly worth investing $20 for a gram-scale to make sure you arent getting jipped.

Weigh it before you buy it and look for 28g.