going to lose 40 pounds

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by McGlovin, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Swimming every morning while taking my adderall starting this semester. I also plan on biking a bit every night. Hoping i can get a good habbit going.

2. Whats the motivation?

What does the medication have to do with working out?

You should want to work out to be healthier and get in better shape. Shit you can even be selfish and say that all you want to do is to get laid more, but at least you'll be healthy.

Dont over do it at first. Progress isnt immediate. It will be tough but it will be worth it.

Also focus on eating healthier and drink a lot of h2o.

Good luck. Stay puff.

3. eat as much as you like in fruit and veg, just stay off all processed junk, even the shit labelled healthy

4. ^this I lost 40lbs last year doing this. I would eat as much fruit and veggies as I could instead of the food I really like, and the weight just flew off. Ive reached a brick wall through, Ive come to the conclusion that If I am going to lose the rest of the weight I will have to exercise:(.

5. I weigh 240 right now and I'm 6 even. After thinking about it, it's not that i ate a whole bunch of shit. It's because I would always do most of my eating around11-1 am which lowered my metabolism. I think I can do it. Lost six pounds last month.

6. The adder all helps my appetite, without it I would, at times have no self control and raid the fridge whenever I felt like it.

7. i just came off eating only apples for three days (and water etc) twas fine but third day felt weak, in future ill do one day every other week