Going To Los Angeles

Discussion in 'General' started by ~Socrates, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Hey not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, if not I am sorry.

I will be taking a vacation to Los Angeles California I was just wondering how hard it is going to be to get some bud there? We have a friend that lives there but he says his only hookup is in San Diego or just take a trip to the border. But I don't really want to drive to either of those places, so I was wondering how hard you guys think it would be for me to score some bud from someone on the streets. I wouldn't want to go ask the wrong people.

2. um it shouldnt be to hard. i live there. um you would be good in la. just dont ask a cop hahaha

3. Don't go to the border.lol I grew up in the San Ysidro/Imperial Beach(adjacent border towns) area. People aren't the friendliest over there. They won't try to beat you up or anything but they might try to steal your money. You might get a lot of replies saying to go to the colleges to find bud but that's sketchy still(trust me). Try to stay in central SD and the north county to hook up. When people picture San Diego those places are what they picture. You can talk to anyone and it's most likely safe. Go to the beaches to find it. Mission beach and north of that. You'll have a good time. Don't neglect the south of San Diego though. It's not a good place to find weed but it's the only place on earth where you can get some decent carne asada fries or a California burrito.lol

Also, I lived in west LA(near Crenshaw) for a good while. You can find good bud in LA anywhere.lol Just have to make sure the person doesn't have to call a person to call a person. Actually, I miss it there.lol When you go make sure you get some ribs some Tasty Q's on Crenshaw.lol

4. Coming in from London
    From over the pole
    Flying in a big airliner
    Chickens flying everywhere around the plane
    Could we ever feel much finer?

CHORUS:
    Coming into Los Angeles
    Bringing in a couple of keys
    Don't touch my bags if you please
    Mister Customs Man

There's a guy with a ticket to Mexico
    No, he couldn't look much stranger
    Walking in the hall with his things and all
    Smiling, said he was the Lone Ranger

CHORUS

Hip woman walking on a moving floor
    Tripping on the escalator
    There's a man in the line
    And she's blowing his mind

Thinking that he's already made her

5. #5 InnerPeace, Mar 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009
    If you came around my 'hood you'd find some herb. That Kush..

60 minutes from LAX

Or at venice beach you could find someone to sell you a 20 dollar dub(1 gram) or 50 dollar eighth

6. I live about an hour from LAX and theres guys all over the place I can get bud whenever I want it

7. McAuthur park is one stop shopping.........:cool:

8. mcarthur park, what city is that in? I hope your not trying to send some tourist to the ghetto man...that wouldn't be cool.

9. a newbie anywhere is always awkward and you always feel sketched out so hands down anywhere in Venice. I live in right by Santa Monica and theres always people in Venice just blazing up a storm. ask one of them because the locals there are always happy to help a fellow stoner.

10. Don't forget to stop by Orange County. Check out Huntington Beach of course Anaheim for disneyland or Buena Park for Knotts Berry Farm. I sound like a tour guide :laughing:...