Going to Kotton Mouth Kings on the 28th!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Green Ganja, Dec 26, 2007.

1. My present to my cousin is I am taking him to Kotton Mouth Kings in SB. At hudson theater. Im so psyched.

Now my questions.
    1. IS it possible to bring a pipe or joints and weed into the staduim ?
    2. Are there going to be people hanging out in the parking lot before hand so I can buy a pipe or bong from a guy on a table out of it or inside there ?
    3. Any one else going ?Dont worry im just curious . i dont want to meet anyone .
    4. Any advice or anything cause this is our first weed concert...

2. Just don't get kicked out before the band plays.

3. My older brother goes to concerts with weed on him all the time...

If there's security just tuck the weed by your nutsack. No one will do a pat down search there.

It's best to either bring joints or a small one hitter pipe. Both are easy to conceal.

4. Will there be large amounts of people smoking in the concert ? or where would me and my group smoke ?
    Again with question 2 is there anyone there selling glass pipes or bongs outside or inside the staduim ?

anyone else going ?
    any advice ?

5. should be a sweet show, i saw them play in milwaukee like a month ago. we lost a blunt there too :mad: it was easy to get it in to the show too, soo easy. a bowl wont be much harder

6. i really couldent help you but good luck
    i used to LOVE KMK then i kinda lost intrest when they didnt come out with new stuff after a while.
    they are the shit though. have fun

7. when a went a ton of people were smoking

8. i cant wait to go.

my two cousins that smoke are going. and one of them has a wife and she smokes too. and my friend couldnt go so i still have a ticket but cant get anyone to go.

9. I'm sure there will be bud at the concert. But it just depends on where its at and how chill the area is.

10. I know people that are going...they are taking like 10 1gram blunts of kb i think... sounds sick to me but I dont like them so that is why i rly dont feel like going for that

11. Bring a small 1 hitter or something concealed as a pen. Always works. And I'm sure there's gonna be weed/paraphernalia for sell there. Or, you can probably even get in a circle and smoke with someone you don't even know.

12. not to be a dick or anything, but are you guys a bunch of nerdy ass 14 yearolds????!!!!

Have you guys ever been to a concert????!!!!!

you can walk in with 1/8th in one of a pants pocket and your spoon in the other. atleast thats what i do.

its a fucking Kottonmouth kings concert, everyone there is going to be burning! chill and have a good time. Don't worry about a thing man.

thats my advice to you man

PS. thats awsome what you're doing for your cousin. good job man.

o ya if this soounds like shit....... i am so brain fucked right now.

13. Lol, brag much?

"Yeah, I can lyke tootally wawk in teh concert with like 40 pownds of some dank shyt and smoke it because they don't care bcuz im kewl yo. And ym wheyyyy hyy!!"

If you have enough conciousness to openly tell us that you're brain fucked, you're not brain fucked.

14. KMK is such a sick concert to go to! They might have security, jus tuck a couple blunts in a bag in your waistband and youll be good to go. Everyones gonn be smokin, even the band. So don't trip.

By S.B. do you mean san bernidino? like california? If you are, then im fucking going! haha. Ill get my socal homies to meet me there n shit.

15. dude i am not bragging. I am just telling you whats up. Ya I will admint I am a very cocky + egotistical person in real life, but really man i am just saying like it is.

and i won't even really respond to that other shit you said, cause whats the point about bitching about how fucked up you can get.

(plus i think i would win any type of debate with you..... i am cocky like that :) )

16. yah dude im going to San Bernadino concert. But will people be smoking inside the staduim ? cause we just might smoke before that and not in there.

but im where a 420 t shrit that is

twenty

in that format spelled out. so i hope its gonna be awesome.

17. dude its a KMK concert of course people will be tokin up inside:smoking:

18. yah i know some will but my cousin went to rolling stones a year ago and they were kicking people out for that shit. so im just making sure.

but smokentoke420 have you gone to KMK before and know that they wont check and kick/arrest anyone for smokeing ?

19. Hotbox The Stadium!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. tbh this guy is proberly right every consert/festival ive bin has bin like that, if your taking a class A in it might be a good idea to tape it to your gootch just incase but weed, just leave it in your sock and walk though if your paranoid.