Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to Kauai in a Month

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MiddayToker, Jul 13, 2013.

1. I'll be in Kapa'a for a week on a family vacation (I'm 19, calm down) and although they don't know I smoke I'll have time alone so not really a problem. Anyway, due to the fact that I'm a hopeless marijuana addict I'd like to find a way to have me some herb on the island, minus the bullshit.

So far I've had a few ideas. Just for the plane I've already decided on bringing a cheeba chew or two inside tootsie roll wrappers, so I figure I can also buy a box of cigs and either put in a few prerolled joints or actually empty out the tobacco from a few cigs and replace it with weed, covering the top with a pinch of tobacco if I want to be super stealth. From there I'll just carry it with me in my pocket through the airport.

I'm leaving from a NY airport and weed is decriminalized so even if they find it (highly unlikely), it's literally just a $100 violation, much like a parking ticket, so it seems pretty safe to me. And of course once I make it through the NY airport I'm not getting screened again so everything's good. Also with joints I'd have everything ready to smoke, all I'd need is a lighter and somewhere beautiful to go to.

The other option would be to actually find some of the famed island grown pakalolo, which I'd love to try but it's going to be difficult to find, especially on stealth mode with parents and without a car. Would anyone know how I should go about asking random people or if there's any area or location in particular where stoners hang out (I hear Tunnels Beach is good)? Much obliged.

Can't wait to toke in one those picturesque island spots haha

2. Inb4 thread on being caught by TSA. Dont bring weed related stuff on a plane just don't. .you can live without weed. Its not fucking heroin

3. Yeah that's a perfectly logical argument but anyway, it's NY state, I know for a fact if you get caught with weed at this airport they basically give you a $100 ticket for the first offense. That is if they even find it, which will be impossible. Also for anyone butthurt about drug dogs, 9/10 dogs you see at an airport are there for explosives, to actually protect us. Any drug dogs will be with the check-in luggage anyway, which is why you shouldn't put drugs there. But this is just weed, the TSA isn't going to water board me at Guantanamo...

4. I'm sure the valets at the hotel could tell u where to get some stuff.. If u get caught at the airport your smoking won't be a secret to your parents anymore and will ruin your vacation.

5. Lol this. My son just got caught by tsa agents for illegal drugs..lets have a great vacation!

6. Yeah considering you'll be in kauai i wouldn't risk bringing your stash through NY tsa. I'm no debbie downer but is the risk worth a couple joints? They got buds aplenty on the island man.

And i'm sure anyone you ask would at least know somebody