Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to jamica tomorrow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The stoner man, Aug 8, 2011.

1. I'm kind of nervous, I'm heading to Jamaica tomorrow with my family. I want to get some bud but I'm really afraid of being arrested. Can someone give me some tips on how to know if a dealer is legit? I know not to buy until I get to the resort. Also where do you think I should smoke? My family is renting a small condo. They don't know I smoke and I don't want them to. Thanks

2. I don't really have any advice, but good luck and have fun :D

3. this.

4. that ^^^ tripped me out lmfao

5. Its Fucking Jamaica. They have to have great bud there.

6. ive heard that its illegal, but also heard that they sell weed everywhere and people smoke in public, a friend of mine who visited jamaica about a year ago told me this

enjoy your trip man

!!!!!DONT FORGET TO VISIT BOB'S HOUSE!!!!!!!

7. I tried to get some bud when I went to the Bahamas but alas my quest was unsuccessful. Good luck though, I hear Jamaican bud rocks!