Going to Jamaica

Discussion in 'General' started by syntax13, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Well my friends mom gets half off cruise tickets and so me, my mom, and my bro are going with them on a cruise. and HOLY SHIT IT STOPS AT JAMAICA. I'm guessing it won't be hard to get hooked up, but what kind of prices should I expect there? The only problems i may have is I will probably end up on a tour, but im sure they will stop to let people shop. My friends dad went to jamaica and he said that people kept offering it to him, even on his tour bus a guy was offering him weed. I plan on bringing at least a few grams on the cruise just in case though. I'll probably re-up in jamaica though lol.

2. Ive been a hell of a lot of cruises and a lot have stopped in Jamaica. I would say prices can range from 5 dollars a g to 1 dollar. It also depends who you meet. Last Time me and another kid split a QP for around 90ish. It was a bitch and a risk to get it back on the boat but me managed. Later in that cruise our ship had to go back to Jamaica because of hurricane and i was able to stock up on some hash and boomers too.

As far as quality its hard to get good stuff if youre a white American tourist. You just have to meet some chill people or somehow know people. Having gone their a lot Ive met some guys that I get from whenever I'm there. Unless you know people youll get mids or upper mids unless youre lucky. But there is a chance that you could get some good stuff.

Sorry if it didnt flow right but Im stoned as hell.

3. i dont know prices but yeah people up to the side of your bus and ask u if u want anything, and most things are easy to get coke bud and shrooms i know are easy, my dad asked for a potato at a restraunt a different guy comes back with a giant mushroom cap and just gives it to him for free