Going to jail...... Need some advice.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Big Loki, May 18, 2012.

1. [quote name='"ALTER EG0"']City jail and prison is 2 diff worlds.

I been to city jail 4 times in my life. Last time, I was put in there with armani jeans and an express shirt. Not ideal. Change into the the uniform as soon as you can. Blending in is key. Grow a beard and try to stink a little. No one want to bum rape a hot smelly death trap.

In the holding cell, people kept asking me if I was a serial killer due to my looks. Then they asked me if they could use my shoes as a pillow. They kept snickering and laughing. I just stood up and said NO. Stand your ground, be a man, not a pussy. Dont bite off more than you can chew and you will make it out alive. When people talk to you, be friendly but not too friendly, just be "agreeable"...nomsayin?

When give assign you your cell, keep your eyes peeled for the first few night, observe your surroundings and know "who's who". Stay away from the obvious trouble makers and group up with the people you know you can roll with.

Books, read lots of books.

This might come in handy:
    [/quote]

Yes there were definitely fucking with you .... They knew you weren't a serial killer .... They made fun of you for being white ... And good thing you werent a bitch and gave them your shoes ....

2. I am not white.

3. do you go for L rides? i hope not cuz if you do, you just are another idiot hypocrite.

4. [quote name='"ALTER EG0"']
    I am not white.[/quote]

Haha owned.

5. [quote name='"RubberUndies"']

Haha I'm gay.[/quote]

Wait. What?

6. [quote name='"SeasonedTokes"']

Sometimes i like to smear Jam on my balls and try to get my pet cat to lick my balls while i stroke to men[/quote]

...... If you say so man ? But you have issues.

7. [quote name='"RubberUndies"']

...... If you say so man ? But you have issues.[/quote]

Hahaha. Ok im done.

8. My homie just got out after being in for 3 months, and he said he smoked a blunt with one of the guards there ha.

9. [quote name='"RubberUndies"']

Haha owned.[/quote]

I thought you cause most serial killers .... Ah nm

10. dont drop the soap

11. First impressions are most important - anybody who approaches you , tell them to sit the fuck back down or there'll be a problem. Otherwise you'll be fucked with the whole time you're in.

12. Don't be disrespectful to anybody, don't accept anything from anyone, you will be expected to make a huge payback. Keep to yourself as much as possible....if it ever comes to the point of having to fight, do it. If you don't, everybody there will be trying you...

13. This is bullshit. Jail time isn't cake. Jail time fucking sucks. Have you ever been to jail longer than a few days?

14. Lol ninja edit there sir

15. LOLOLOL your 19 and weigh you 240 man up son. youll prolly be in a git pod anyways.

16. haha shh...;)

17. #57 Smooth Criminal, May 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2012
    Go in with some respect.Don't look at others in a wrong way,respect them.Don't look for a fight.Don't pretend to be the badass.Or else they would beat you half to death,break you in half.If you go in there with respect,you go out with respect.If you go into a fight you just got yourself a charge.If you get into the point where there's no way out,go ahead and beat them.Don't show them that your just a little wussy.Disrespect nobody.Mind your own shit.Make friend's.

18. This thread is enough to justify me hating and not drinking alcohol. Also if you're worried about getting it in the ass, dont shower, and dont wipe after shitting.

19. Like other people have already mentioned, there is a huge difference between a county jail and a fed prison.

Most county jails are fine, there are some bad ones, but most of them are fine. Most people in county jails are in there for minor crimes, or are in there waiting for trial. Both types of people USUALLY don't want to cause more problems for themselves while they are waiting for trial/waiting to get out after they do their minor time for minor crimes.

Like people have said, just keep your head down. Don't let people push you around, but at the same time don't smart off/be a dick to people either. Just use your common sense.

The times i've been locked up in county jail, I was mostly locked up with people who had DUI's, domestic violence cases, minor drug cases.

Read, watch a shitload of tv, write letters, eat, get a phone card so you can talk regularly with friends/family, work out, lots of sleeping.

The worst thing you'll have to worry about in a county jail is boredom usually. At least from my experience.

20. better bend over and grab your ankles