Going to jail...... Need some advice.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Big Loki, May 18, 2012.

1. Well the county I live in is known for lots of so called badasses and lots of guys think there gangsters and shit so im just thinkin about dropin a little weight and doing some workin out to tone up a little so just in case someone tries some shit I'll be in really good condition to fight if need be. I was also thinking about taking up boxing in the mean time, its always somethin I've wanted to do so it couldn't hurt.

2. You in Cali ..???

3. Someone will try to punk you .... If you have nice clothes someone will ask you to trade .... Don't not even to be nice .... Sign of weakness .... Basically bowing at their feet ... They'll have more respect for you if you Stand up for your self best bet is to run with your race and don't hold anythin for anyone and don't snitch

4. #24 weeklan, May 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2012

Hahaha lol:D

Anyway, I think you'll be fine OP... unless:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO7-QJGVdM4&feature=channel&list=UL[/ame]
    :eek:

5. what was that a clip from? I'd like to watch it.

6. ^A show called The Boondocks. Great show by the way I recommend it (all three seasons of it).

7. #27 Dado, May 19, 2012
    My advice is ....FIND THE BIGGEST AND BADDEST DUDE. and kick his ass on the first day, Then your worries are over

8. It really depends on where you end up. I have been inside 1 county jail and 2 prisons and believe it or not the jail was MUCH worse! Just be respectful of people and NEVER get into anyones buisness thats the easiest way to start a fight. Just mind your own business and sorry to say but in my experience stick with your own kind and you should be fine.

9. I dont know where you have been locked up but I have never seen a jail or prison that lets you wear your own clothes. Everything is standard issue prison outfit..

10. Depends what jal your at make sure your friends write you come visit you etc. You will quickly find out who your true friends are when your locked up. Oh and I wouldnt try to bring cigs, weed, pills, cell phone anything like that into the jail since you have such a short sentence you can make it lol

11. DUI is one of the most irresponsible things a person can do. Jail time is always warranted. People are too layed back sometimes when it comes to drunk driving. Back in the day no one cared and everyone thought it was alright.

You can easily kill yourself and kill someone else. It's like going into a room and juggling a grenade. It's something everyone should avoid. It is reckless, dangerous and irresponsible.

No one should do it and it doesn't make any sense to do it. In NJ DUI is not even a misdemeanor conviction (not when I got one). Especially driving around with other people in the car is reckless, you're putting everyone at risk even if they say they're alright with it or whatever. Driving around with a minor and drunk?? Yep you deserve to go to jail, sorry.

People need to learn that is unacceptable and not just going to be hefty fines. How many people will die at the hands of drunk drivers before it stops. There's no reason for it.

People who like to "booze cruise" are total losers and need to grow up.

12. [quote name='"BWilliams"']DUI is one of the most irresponsible things a person can do. Jail time is always warranted. People are too layed back sometimes when it comes to drunk driving. Back in the day no one cared and everyone thought it was alright.

You can easily kill yourself and kill someone else. It's like going into a room and juggling a grenade. It's something everyone should avoid. It is reckless, dangerous and irresponsible.

No one should do it and it doesn't make any sense to do it. In NJ DUI is not even a misdemeanor conviction (not when I got one). Especially driving around with other people in the car is reckless, you're putting everyone at risk even if they say they're alright with it or whatever. Driving around with a minor and drunk?? Yep you deserve to go to jail, sorry.

People need to learn that is unacceptable and not just going to be hefty fines. How many people will die at the hands of drunk drivers before it stops. There's no reason for it.

People who like to "booze cruise" are total losers and need to grow up.[/quote]

I understand where your coming from man but I wasn't even drunk. Yes I was legally drunk. The officer even said I was driving perfectly fine and he never would have given me a breathalyzer if he didn't see the beer cap in the floor. He pulled me because I went threw a yellow light and sped up to get threw it in time and he said it turnt red when I went threw it.

13. I understand. It completely sucks and I'm sorry that it happened to you. It's a terrible situation to be in.

Cops can be some real dickheads. I hope everything goes alright for you. Maybe read some books and try to use the time in a positive way.

14. hit the spades table and start taking everyones commisary

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH-Ydt-S-pY]Ice-T - The Tower - YouTube[/ame]

I hope to Christ your time isn't like this...

16. dude im 18 and i went to jail for 3 weeks before i got put on bond its not bad just boring unless ur going to state pen than ull be somenes bitch but in county jail its easy i go back in july lol

17. [quote name='"rbtrucking4"']

I dont know where you have been locked up but I have never seen a jail or prison that lets you wear your own clothes. Everything is standard issue prison outfit..[/quote]
    I've been to about 6 jails and I didn't mean street clothes I'm talking about jail clothes and some places shoes ..... If you have something not as faded or torn they will come at you and be like I'm doing more time than you so give me the nice clothes ...... You could tell him that they can have it when you leave ...... Some place go longer without clothing exchange and if someone gets something nice they don't exchange , they just wash them in the toilet ..... Special toilet just for washing clothes .... If anyone shits and pisses in them they get their ass beat but everyone knows better ...

18. [quote name='"Big Loki"']

I understand where your coming from man but I wasn't even drunk. Yes I was legally drunk. The officer even said I was driving perfectly fine and he never would have given me a breathalyzer if he didn't see the beer cap in the floor. He pulled me because I went threw a yellow light and sped up to get threw it in time and he said it turnt red when I went threw it.[/quote]

I thought its okay if it turns red just as so your halfway way through intersection ....

19. It depends what jail you go to...

20. #40 Scars, May 19, 2012
    City jail and prison is 2 diff worlds.

I been to city jail 4 times in my life. Last time, I was put in there with armani jeans and an express shirt. Not ideal. Change into the the uniform as soon as you can. Blending in is key. Grow a beard and try to stink a little. No one want to bum rape a hot smelly death trap.

In the holding cell, people kept asking me if I was a serial killer due to my looks. Then they asked me if they could use my shoes as a pillow. They kept snickering and laughing. I just stood up and said NO. Stand your ground, be a man, not a pussy. Dont bite off more than you can chew and you will make it out alive. When people talk to you, be friendly but not too friendly, just be "agreeable"...nomsayin?

When give assign you your cell, keep your eyes peeled for the first few night, observe your surroundings and know "who's who". Stay away from the obvious trouble makers and group up with the people you know you can roll with.

Books, read lots of books.

This might come in handy:
    [​IMG]