going to jail in 7 hours..advice?

Discussion in 'General' started by viktor.vaughn, Jan 21, 2011.

1. i am reporting to county this morning to serve 48 hours for an OUI i got last month. now this place is minimum security so i'm not too worried about anything, but at the same time i have never been before so i don't really know what to expect. can you hardened criminals of the GC give me some advice on what i'm in for and some good ways to pass the time, and fly under the radar of the other inmates?

2. You should be fine where your headed, not too many big boys where you are more than likely.

Oh yeah, get fucking LOADED before hand. That'll help out a lot.

3. duct taping my bunghole shut for sure.

4. Dont act like a dick, it's as simple as that.

5. you're right...i'm pretty sure the majority of dudes there are just weekend warriors as well..oui's, theft, and other small things.

as for getting loaded..i wish dude, but part of my bail conditions is to not consume alcohol so that would just land me with more jail time and a 1,000 fine.

6. you should eat an edible before haha

7. No, you dont want to be sick while you are there. Also, dont be high, you could get in more trouble. 48 hours is no big. just tough that out.

8. i sat in county for 6...just mind ur own biz unless someone looks friendly..pretty common sense type atmosphere.

9. shit food, dont act like a dick

10. #10 ripthereefer420, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2011
    if you were going in for longer id say pack your ass.... tobacco sells very highly in jail.
    some papers, matches and tobacco in a little bag and your good. but id say tough it out like a man over the 2 days, youll be alright

11. 48 hours? It's not like you're going to war. Unless the first thing you do in jail is try to stab someone within five minutes of your arrival, you'll be fine for 48 hours:rolleyes:

12. i spent 10 days in county one time. wasnt bad at all. actually met some interesting characters lol

13. You ever go NIGHT NIGHT, NUGGA?

[​IMG]

ERRYBODY GO NIGHT NIGHT, NUGGA!

14. Don't take a shower. You might drop your soap.:D

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEQkX8bdM1Y&feature=related]YouTube - Homosexual Prison Inmate Ninja Tactics[/ame]

If you see syrup or jelly....get that shank out.

16. expect jailhouse burritos, cold eggs, and warm milk

17. bro 2 days? just keep to yourself! theyll ask if you wanna shower id refuse if i was only there 2 days. dont really wanna have to shower with a bunch of nasty people with disease for no reason. depends on your city but most county jails are people just like you nervous, never been and will only be there a really short time. and if someones tries you just brush that shit off your not gonna be there long enough to waste fightin over something so petty.

PS EAT YOUR FAVORITE THING BEFORE YOU GO AND GET REALLY FADED SO YOU CAN SLEEP HALF THE TIME AWAY.

18. Just mind your own business and be respectful. You wont get raped or hurt. Prison and jail is not anywhere near as bad as people think.
    The best one is when you wake up, think of the day as already passed. Helps pass the time. Do some jumping jacks and push ups.

19. get fucked up as possible.. RIGHT NOW

20. 48 hours? I've slept longer than that when first arriving!