1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Going to Home Depot

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by NooNe, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Im going to try my hand at growing. Unfortunatly when i start out a new hobby i usually need a lot of help to get started. So can some of you guys help me create a list of what i need to get a home depot? Im going to be growing 1 or 2 plants, just enough for myself as i really dont want to deal. I will be growing in a narrow room that connects to my bathroom. It holds all the water pipe valves and what not for the bathrooms.

Now i need to know like what type of lights to get for this small project and what brands work best. Along with soil and wutever else i need to get that would help while at home depot. I really need some kind people who will just help me create a list of just EVERYTHING i NEED.

For those of you who say just do this shit yourself that it makes the experience fun all i can say is i'm sorry. I have this problem where i require a lot of help to get started with something, it can be really annoying for the people who help me as i ask A LOT of questions. Once i get started i just sky rocket and do my own thing. So if you can just bear with me i would appreciate it. Thanks for the help and if this post makes absolutly no sense to any of you, i am pretty high atm.

2. a 150 watts hps system

40watt screw in a normal socket flourencet for when there seedlings...

fert for veg, any with equal number will do.. for example 10-10-10

a fert for flowering, any with the middle number higher then the other will do.. most of these are call, super blooming.. for example 10-60-10..

a fan....

ph tester...

a digi cam....

and read a lot of guides that u will find in vatoloco sticky in adsolute begginer....latezz.

Grasscity Deals Near You