Going to Heavy T.O high (Downsview Park)

Discussion in 'General' started by tokingneko, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Alright so this saturday I'm going with my Uncle and one of his buddies to a heavy metal concert (Heavy T.O) at Downsview Park in Toronto.

I plan on going high but I have to get up early to ride bike to the GO Bus Stop which is over an hour away for the bus I need to take into Toronto from where I live. Then theres a 2 hour bus ride and then theres probably waiting at the entrance and stuff.

So I was wondering how might I get some green there? Im going to be there till After midnight and all the bands prior to Slipnot and Marylin Mason are ones I don't know (and may not "click" with me). I was thinking of steeping some weed in alcohol like vodka (I dont care how it tastes) and maybe bringing it with me unless it turns all messy and greenish (I choose vodka since it looks like water).

Another Idea I have is repacking some Podium Menthols with some weed so it'll look like im smoking a normal cigrette.

Another thing, I was wondering if anyone has ever been to Downsview Park in Toronto high, as I don't want to get caught with weed on me, so I'd like to know if theres any way I can sneak some MJ into the place.

BTW, This is in Ontario Canada so the way secuirty and cop's handle MJ is a little different then other places (Like the US or Europe).