Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to Hawaii - Medical Patient - Not Looking 4 Hook Up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by imalwayscold, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Anyways, going to Honolulu on Wednesday until next Monday. I'm a daily toker, I prefer to say medicated but hey, what can you do?

I am just wondering if it will be hard to find and what the cops think of it. When I was in Maui, I found some rather easily and the cops didn't give two shits.

I am not asking for a hook up, phone number or email - just want to know if its easy to find some marijuana down there. I need it for my knees and shoulder

2. Weed is pretty easy to find, meth can sadly be easier.

Id recommend hitting a kava bar while youre down there. Very likely wont see one outside the islands, although i hear theyre just starting to make it to the west coast

what is kava?

are you serious about the meth? im trying to stay away from any bad influences. I know I wont have a problem finding weed down there is just something I have to find within a day

4. #4 Deleted member 194034, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
    kava is drink made out of a root that has relaxent properties.          http://webehigh.org/honolulu-hi-hawaii/

5. I've been to Honolulu. Very tourist oriented. I'd say your best bet would be out on the beach. The streets usually just have a bunch of asians walking around lmao.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. im trying to remain clean from opiates, im getting the revia shot when I get back to block opiates from entering my system for several weeks at a time

I swear I have heard of kava, but it has no opiate properties? im well aware I could google/bing this but you seem to know about it

7. #7 Deleted member 194034, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
    No opiate properties what so ever. its great stuff if you have social anxiety tho. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kava#Pharmacology

8. ohhh lucky for me I have severe anxiety and take the max dosage of klonopin. maybe this ish might work

9. I've had kava at a friends house. I could say it relaxed me but it might have been a placebo effect. Can't say it tasted very good though lol.

10. I was born and raised in Honolulu, moved to the mainland states when I was 9 to 10.I recently face booked my childhood friends (actually about 2 years ago) and most of them toke.I'd say it shouldn't be too hard to find bud but I wouldnt go to a bar, seems to hot for me.Try walking into supermarkets or convenience stores and ask some chill looking dudes, don't be faggy or sketched though or else you'll make them nervous.Create a friendly atmosphere before popping the question.~1996 Jiggawattz~

11. Lots of weed from Cali on Oahu, almost zero locally grown stuff there, and thus the price is very high, which bothers me because weed is dirt cheap in cali by the LB, the same with the outer hawaiian islands (everywhere but Oahu).  $200 Ounces everywhere but Oahu where it is $400/oz.

12. I would love to have some Maui seeds!!!!!!!!!!

13. Hawaii was growing plenty of great stuff years ago, it used to show up on the mainland before all the indoor grow operations. It was offered to me in Oahu, in the 1990's. What happened there, they all got busted?

14. Its been years since I have had some Maui and god it was some of the best I could ever get my hands on.  Would love to get my hands on seeds to grow on my own.