Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to have bariatric surgery looking for advice

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Chilledwhiteboy, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Hi, I started smoking over the last several months (hadn't since college) and I'm going for stomach sleeve surgery at the end of August. I'm really concerned about not having mj post op because it seems to really help with my anxiety and depression (which has been linked to my eating problem, I'm a nervous eater). If i can't smoke for a while what methods and products are open to me (preferably liquid, no caffeine, carbonation, injested alcohol, or sugar). Btw I'm in mass but don't want to get a medical card as I'm a security guard looking to get my ccp and I heard a med card can cause problems in that area. However I can get dispessory products through an in law as he has a card. Anyone have any experience or advice in this area? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Good luck with your surgery. Brave decision. I think you ought to hold off on smoking until you get that security job. They will undoubtedly test you and you won't have to worry after getting clean for a couple of months. For us plus size people lots of thc is stored in fat cells. As you lose fat all those thc metabolites are going to be in your urine, it can take up to 90 days to get clean. My experience is in taking and failing drug tests as well as passing some.

3. Thanks for the advice, the ccl is for down the line, I already have an unarmed security job, (lulz at the total lack of drug testing). But I will keep that in mind. I can't wait for the state to get off it's ass so pruely recreational sales can happen.

4. you can use oils or tinctures or edibles or topicals instead of smoking... vaporizing could be an option as well.. or just gring up weed and decarboxylate it and make a veg cap from it and take a couple... use cannabimimetics and increase your omega 3 to 6 consumption to activate your ecs without cannabis too!

5. The edibles would be a problem as I'm going to be on a very strict diet

6. green dragon, it is a cannabis tincture that works very similar to smoking vaping etc... if the green dragon is decarboxylated then it acts as an active oxygen species, meaning it is bio-molecular form and shape is biologically active right away without delays as expected from edibles...

you too can make cocnut oil, butter etc from cannabis and just eat a spoon full and nothing else.... that works with a strict diet I suppose