Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to get wife to smoke for first time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sapa, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Im brand new to the forum so forgive if im being a newbie to all this.

I've been on a 10 year hiatus from smoking And even back when I did smoke it wasn't often so again im just trying to learn. But anyway ive decided to smoke again and my wife in interested but she never ever smoked even a cigarette in her life. What is the best way to ease her into this? Im not trying to scare her off with a bad first experience (if there even is such thing)

2. Lace the bowl with 40x salvia. Don't tell her.

3. use a bubbler and only take two hits. she may not get high, if not try again the next day. use a bubbler because it cools the smoke and gives smaller less harsh rips than a bong

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I recommend she smokes a joint. The pros of smoking a joint is that's it's pretty straightforward. Just put it to your lips and suck in. The cons? The first couple times will hit the back of your throat like a mother fucker. Joints are much easier to use for newbies than say, a bong. But a Bong may be able to produce smoother hits than a joint. 
    Also help her through the paranoia. Make sure she's in a very comfortable environment, have things to do that you both enjoy, and last but not least, relax.
    & Have fun  :bongin:

5. Thanks for all the good advice. That was my next question, whether a joint or a bong would be best. Id prob try for a bong just don't have one...now its also a matter of getting the weed. Like I said I been away from all this

In northern va in case anyone was wondering.

6. Get ya a glass spoon/pipe with a screen..

7. I'd roll a joint if you can. It's much easier to smoke from joints.
    I also like what brong said. Throw some Salvia in that thing, hahah.

8. #8 0ri0n, Nov 20, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
    Joints are alot easier for a beginner to handle. For those people that can't get high their first couple times though, I think a bong is the best way to break the ice.

Keep her occupied, movies, music, whatever, or else paranoia might take over, being new and all.

9. Just make sure she doesn't smoke too much at first or else she'll be put off weed forever :gone:

10. 509Kush, expect to get your hand slapped by a mod! Perhaps you should re-read the rules- http://forum.grasscity.com/general/899267-grasscitycom-forum-guidelines.html

4. The following is not allowed to be posted within our community:
    j. Discussion of other drugs including pharmaceuticals, supplements and ‘legal' herbs used as intoxicants. Note: Cannabis, caffeine, alcohol and tobacco can be freely discussed....

m. Advice that can harm others.

You have broken those 2 rules already.

Sapa, you might look into getting a vaporizer! They are MUCH easier on the lungs. Just run a search on "buy herbal vaporizer" and you will find 100s of types. Avoid the cheap, made in China, vaporizers on ebay and get one made in the US!

Granny

11. ^And Granny once again hits the nail on the head, buy a vape itll be much better for her trust me

12. A vape high is also much more cleaner and calmer as long as you don't over do it of course.  Much better high to get introduced in to.

Smoking is a bombardment of different sensations in the high. 

13. Great. I'll be looking into vaporizers and we'll both try it. Thanks