Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

going to get my downstem replaced and

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thekeeftheif, May 27, 2010.

1. i don't really know what they're going to need to know in order to help me replace it. i measured the size of the hole where the downstem goes in (3/4in)... do i need to know anything else going in there? i don't wanna go in there without my shit together b/c it seems like around here the headshop people are erm... dicks?

2. If you tell them you need help then they should help you. I don't see why they wouldn't if you are giving them business. You also need to know the length of the stem, and your joint should be 18mm if you measured 3/4in.

3. just make sure that its big enough for your bowl and your good man and that its not too long in the bong... long in the bong hahah

4. The best thing to do in that situation is to clean youre piece (spotless) and take it to the shop. Most likely (atleast around here) they wont let u take it in the store but just tell them u have it in the car and ask if they will come out with you and check if it fits.