Going to get Caught or Not?

Discussion in 'General' started by WhatsaBong, Jan 22, 2012.

1. So I was going over to my friends to chill and I brought down my trash from emptied rillos, cigs, and pill bottles. I'm worried that my Parents might think I'm smoking (Not weed) and Just be 'dissapointed' that I smoke (Maybe make me take a class) but I'm thinking if they wondering, they'll make me open My Safe and find out about my bud (I store my bong and stuff in there) or even search my room in an attempt to find something.

Back the trash, I put it all inside a empty cracker box. I came home, forgotten that I didn't bring the box with me to throw away, I came back and I rememberd that I put it under the couch and the box was slided out on the floor, opened:(

I'm just worried that they'll find out I'm smoking bud, I'm about to finish High school and I don't want to be caught and maybe kicked out, or have my car and shit taken away. This will be my 1st time getting caught so I'm denfently freaked out about getting caught... I'm just wondering when my parents get back tomorrow if my sister will tell them or not.

2. Don't let them have to key to your safe and it will be all good.

3. why do your parents even know you have a safe? nobody is supposed to know where you hide your valuables.

4. They're the ones who bought it for me :/

5. Everyone gets caught eventually, sucks first time lol Sure you'll be alright though just hide your safe key

6. his parents prob already have a copy of the safe key