Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to Germany and Australia...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kickpointy, Dec 18, 2011.

1. I'm going to both of these countries soon, and I don't want to bring weed on the plane. Hire easy is it to find it in these countries? In Germany I'll be in the Munich area, and Australia in Sydney, Cairn and pretty much the east coast... What's the legality in these countries? I'm going with school so I'll have to be careful but we have a lot of freetime and i'm dead set on doing it. Help GC?

2. Unfortunately, in many regions of Australia they've tightened the laws on cannabis over the last few years, partly to conform due to pressure from the US.

In my experience though, there is a booming cannabis community over there, plenty of friendly folks who do smoke, and it's generally much more 'socially acceptable' than it is in the States.

WeBeHigh.com WeBeHigh - stoner's guide to Sydney with marijuana prices

"You are breaking the law if you possess,
    use, grow, import or sell cannabis
    (marijuana), cannabis resin (hash) or
    hash oil. In NSW, if you are found guilty of
    possessing or using cannabis, you could
    get a fine of up to $2,200, and/or other
    penalties including community service
    work or a term in prison of up to 2 years.
    These penalties apply to both adults and
    young people aged between 10 and 18
    years." - http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/file/0007/2410/Cannabis.pdf

3. So Australia is basically a no go :/ anyone know about Germany?

4. It's better than the US :) Most cops will let you off with a warning over there if it's your first offense, and you have less than 10 - 15 grams on you in a single bag. Otherwise, depending on the area (and amount) it's usually just a $100 -$200 fine, and/or a cannabis education class.