GOING TO FUCKING JAIL IF I DONT GET CLEAN :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PositiveHerbs, Jan 19, 2014.

1. You idiot."Don't comment if you're going to bash me."Don't tell me what to do.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Get your shit together and figure out how to piss clean; do anything else and youl fuck up more... Honestly it's that simple ..

3. Detox drinks don't work at all!! Drinking water for weeks up to the test don't work either!! Exercise your balls off until then and try to lose as much fat as possible. Drinking water only helps to dilute around 24 hours before the test so you piss straight water and no THC. Don't listen to your friends it's not worth going to jail hahaSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. shit in the cup and hand it to yo po

5. #25 babycow420, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    Yes GNC niacin flush free, it has to be flush free and GNC or it wont work. Take 2 of those at night and fill up a tub with cold water along with ice in it cause it will hurt! 15 mins later your going too turn really red and your skin feels like its melting off but no worry's just bear through it it last only 45 mins or so repeat this a couple times.one time i had a drug test i knew i was going to fail. friend told me this so i did it, and it worked. i even told the lady that i didn't know how i passed.

6. #26 Finger My Urethra, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    You can excercise all you want but do not excercise up to 2 days prior to the test, when you are spending your days excercising you need to drink ALOT of water so that whatever THC you do burn off gets flushed asap

there are a couple ways you can go about it day of the test, you can basically drink a ton of water and have some creatine, some gatorade, basically the idea is to fill your piss up with as many different things as possible so that theres less "room" for the thc to be there if that makes any sense, when your doing this you need to drink lots of water, take a vitamin B tablet so that your piss is still yellow if your piss is solid clear theyre gonna know you got something to hide.

day of the piss should NEVER be the first piss of the day, always piss lots first, always take your sample from the middle of the stream, not the beginning or end.

Im not really motivated to sit here and type out everything you need to know ive done hours of research for a piss test for a job so im pretty sure you can find the motivation to do the research to stay outta jail. Also there is a ton of threads on this site of people having drug tests and looking for advice, like i said ive typed out the info i know many many times and am just kind of tired of it so do your own research and figure out whats going to work for you. 

And if your relying on a detox drink, the drink didnt fuck you, you fucked yourself.

7. How much do you smoke per day?

8. I smoke about 4-5 days out the week bro.

9. Calm down brotato feb 4th you should have plenty of time exercise on the regular to sweat and drink a ton on water. Your in that sweet spot you shouldn't have to worry to much. If you still think you won't pass look up that jello trick worked for me and I only stopped 3 days before and used the middle of the pee stream.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. loser

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. you can listen to anybody but let me tell you I speak from EXPERIENCE.. I used to get tested every monday and I would smoke every monday night and get clean in a week... ive never failed a test and this is my method...

its pretty easy and Ill put the steps in order of importance

1) Lots of water
    2) Niacin
    3) Exercise 
    4) Wheat Grass shots

people might try to tell you it doesnt work but Ive used this method many times and its never failed me..

take lots of Niacin (I would take it at night because it makes your skin irritated and turn bright red), always keep a big ass bottle of water with you and keep your pee clear..

stop taking the Niacin about 3 days before your test and stay hydrated but dont drink too much water the day of your test or it will come up diluted..

make sure its not your first piss of the morning

PM me if you have more questions, you got plenty of time and your gonna be alright, this is coming from an everyday smoker, good luck!

12. Certo in Gatorade. Google it. You can smoke up to a day before the test (not recommended) and it will work. I have passed tests with it and I know many people who have too.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. When was the last time you smoke before sat? That determines how dirty you are.Also body fat.Are you big or small?Dick size??Jk jk no homoBut the other shit could help me help you . It sucks I know but nobody forced you...or did they? You could have a law suit if that's the case.

14. Are you guys sure I can get clean before the 4th if I don't smoke the entire time? I keep hearing I can't it has to be 30 days the least.. :( But I'm thinking about trying to dilute my piss and trying to do it perfectly, I'm trying now and I think I know what to do, I have the B12 vitamins too..

15. Detox things are bulllshit they just make you piss.

16. What state are u in? U have a PO for a non felony? Dont get shit from GNC. You want a Detox kit from a smoke shop. Go see wut brands they have then,research them to see wut is best. Im assuming its a piss test? If u do it with no one watching u can get fake piss. A brand called "Magnum" 100% works on lab testing. Make sure u have the 4 oz or larger size as the 2oz size is not enough. If u go with a detox drink make sure to follow directions closely and odds are it will make u sick in some shape or form.

This is all from personal experience. Passed PO drug tests and Job drug tests this way.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. All I can say is stop smoking immediately and drink lots and lots and lots of water. 

18. My friend went through something similar except his was a drug related crime so failing his first test didn't matter but he fucked up and kept smoking and failed his next test which got him in jail. 
    I dont know how well the detox kits work and Im sure it depends on many factors but If you got a few weeks I would just work out a lot and drink a lot of water and tea. This prolly wont work especially if there are mirrors or someone over your shoulder but I past a drug screen for a job with a friends clean piss and I used this device I got at a smoke shop that had a plastic sack on a velcro belt with a plastic hose and a lil stopper at the end of the hose. Its pretty much self explanatory and it is easily concealed as long as you look natural when using it. Just cover all your bases, try and do as much as you can to insure you pass.  Good luck bro 

19. I'd also invest in an at home drug test there def not a 100% but it could give you a relative idea of how clean you are or aren't

20. first off, you're an idiot. now if you want to get clean. go running everyday, sweat it out. eat clean. drink a lot of water. all day, everyday. stop fucking smoking, for gods sake have some self control. and eat healthy. stay positive my friend, you WILL get through this if you have the right mind set. anything is possible. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum