GOING TO FUCKING JAIL IF I DONT GET CLEAN :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PositiveHerbs, Jan 19, 2014.

1. #1 PositiveHerbs, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    I NEED HELP ASAP.. Recently I got a misdemeanor for battery and I got sentenced to 1 year probation, 30 community service hours, and 1 random drop. I met with my PO and he likes me because I'm a college student and most of the people he sees are 't doing anything with their life and blah blah. But I tried to stopped smoking and I smoked last Saturday and last night.. I take my drop Feb 4th.. and I just don't know what to do I'm sad as fuck at this point. My friends keep telling me detox kits work, they keep saying it's a lot of stuff at GNC that can get me clean. Like my friend was telling me it's something there I can take that'll clean my system so well that it'll feel like I smoked for the first time when I do get back to smoking. I don't wanna just take advice from my friends tho, because it can be some bullshit. I need GC forum's help I can't go back to jail I'm doing my Spring classes now. Should I just try to cal my PO and tell him I fucked up and try to take it some other time or what? The thought of this is so depressing, I can't go back to the county jail.. I feel so fucked right now man.. I can't even do what I want. Please somebody help me. I prefer if the product is in a store like GNC or not online.. I DONT WANNA FAIL THIS DROP, BE HONEST WITH ME AND DONT SUGARCOAT ANYTHING IF I FUCKED UP PLEASE TELL ME. :(

edit: don't comment on this if you're going to bash me.. Im seeking help and advice, I understand I'm a dickhead

2. How to get clean:1) don't smoke

3. Personally I wouldn't trip about a UA if its on Feb. 4th.

That's just me tho

4. #4 4shotmark, Jan 19, 2014
    So basically you didn't quit smoking weed after your arrest? You knew this was coming so no reason to be sad about it.

He's probably gonna watch you, but the only way to really be safe on a lab drug test is to use someone's actual clean piss. Try a couple methods of transportation because you're gonna have to keep it at the right temperature. A lot of people use condoms or balloons, but your best bet is going to a headshop or a sex shop and getting one of those fake dicks in case your test is monitored.

And yea, if you stopped a while ago and have only smoked twice, then I wouldn't worry too much. You could do a Niacin flush, do a lot of exercise, and eat a lot of fatty foods to replace your THC laden lipids. Niacin can be bought at CVS or whatever drug store.

5. wtf thats 2.5 weeks

6. Your point?

7. No sugar coat...

tell the PO you may test positive for a trace of THC but have been clean. then they will take the ng level and expect it to go down next time thats if it even shows up.

Jails are full of massive fuck ups. they don't have space to babysit some fuck who pisses dirty.

You can calm down man but stay clean from this day forward in it will be ok!

8. seems like an easy choice to me.

9. #9 snoopdog6502, Jan 19, 2014

yea he stay clean for that time and he will be fine.

I just did 6 months of random UA's and passed every one.. My trick was DONT DO ANY DRUGS!

10. 2 weeks is plenty of time if you're not fat..my friend smoked up to 2 weeks for probation for a while year...just exercise and drink water to keep hydrated and it will speed up burning it off...also they sell cheap piss tests at the dollar store but i like the cheap ones on ebay..i usually have a few laying around i give to friends on probation

11. exercise and take a double-shot of wheatgrass from jamba juice everday till feb 4. stop exercising a couple days prior tho. also eat stuff with a lot of fiber or buy those fiber drinking powders. if you wanna test yourself, you need to get the the 20$ ones at rite aid cuz the dollar store tests only detect use from 1-5 days.

12. So I don't need to buy anything from GNC?

If you stay clean you will pass, its up to you !

14. #14 dank spanko, Jan 19, 2014
    start running, jumping jacks, anything!

15. #15 johnnyblaze805, Jan 19, 2014
    I personally wouldn't risk it... Spend a little $$ at GNC or a headshop for the sure thing.. It's the best route and you'll stop stressing

Ps. They have a masker that will give u a window of clean piss(cheaper) or a full clean.. I used the masker and passed

16. The dulition method. Drink lots of water. Passed one not long ago w. probation. Smoked a couple hits daily for a week affter getting out of jail then had a to take a test. Gallon the night before gallon morning of test. Fyi niacin will help too. Also you can get home thc test kits from dollar store. If you can pass the day before you know you will be good in probation. Ps if they send it to the lab to get tested your prob screwed. Dip stick test can be beaten

17. Ok.. So I'm just gunna exercise, run every morning and drink a lot of water.. I'll probably buy something from GNC as well..

18. I'd take creatine, drink tons of fucking water, and work out for 2 hours a day

19. Feb 4 is enough time to not smoke, eat niacin, drink helly water and exercise if possible. Youll be fine. Plus if this is your first drop, you might have a low amount of thc that shows but the next time when you take a drop if the amount is higher yourre fuckedSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. benonite clay and fiber by great planes detox three days clean
    that or sonny seven its that same stuff...

dont trip