going to fright fest tomorrow night blazed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Eastcoastfunk, Oct 9, 2009.

1. im going to fright fest tomorrow with a few buddies and was just wondering (this is my first time going) what things i should go to see first or things that would be fun while high. thanks

2. roller-coasters!

3. do you mean six flags?
    i would do rollercoasters and haunted houses and scary stuff if its there

4. rollercoasters fa sho, the haunted houses are never good as the rides

5. went there last year with one of my buddies who was shroomin

i enjoyed it sober, but i know for sure he had a good time haha

6. great adventure, in jersey? bro get to kingda ka first. most amazing ride sober or stoned. youll flip the fuck out, it goes 128mph in 3 seconds and goes up to 456 feet high. very steep drop. amazing. then do el toro, its wooden but its long as hell with crazy tight turns and it goes 80 mph. then DEFINITELY go to bizarro, used to be medusa but now its fun as hell.

depending on what type of music you like there should be some pretty badass concerts in front of the big wheel once the sun goes down. its metal but awesome.

if you got a little extra cash on you go to the boardwalk games area when its dark. fuckin sick with the lights and sounds.

i work there, so thats why i know all the useless shit. lmao

7. whatever you do dont punch the zombie ppl unless you warn them first youll get kicke dout lmao

8. ive done this. i also went behind the curtains and scared the shit out of the workers, who were supposed to scare the shit out of me. i got kicked out twice (drunk). it was totally worth it though, one of the best experiences of my life

9. Dude, I'm going to Howl-o-Scream tomorrow.
    Which I guess is basically the same thing, though this is at Busch Gardens.
    It's gonna be fuuunnnnn. We're smoking up.
    And Shiekra blazed <3333

10. na son
    montu blows sheikra out the water
    im a florida resident 2 haha

11. ohhhhh haaayyyyy
    Yes, to be honest I think Montu and Shiekra are about the same (I'm also looking forward to riding Montu high, hahaha). Unless I get one of the middle seats on Shiekra, those ones that are bigger for those fat people. I'm a tiny little girl, and those things can barely hold me in. It's like ten times funner during that drop. XD

12. had to have stoned when you done this lol

13. can someone explain to me whats so great about roller coasters? wait in line for an hour for a ride that basically just makes it really hard to breath for 2 minutes..

14. omg haha my birthdays on haloween so the day after haloween last year me and 4 friends went to fright fest. We blazed a couple Js in the parking lot. Superman was awesome! The scary costumes are such trip outs

15. You haven't "Had to breathe really hard" until you've smoked a doobie on a rollercoaster.