Going to first Rave tonight

Discussion in 'General' started by Snap, Mar 28, 2009.

1. So I'm going to my first rave tonight. Pretty excited. Drinking lots of water now (not too much) and just getting into the right mindset.

What do you guys think about mixing MJ and E? I have no idea what to expect mixing the two... :confused:

Thanks guys any ideas to make this experience even better are welcome of course!

2. Probably best to smoke during the comedown. :)

You'll have a good time, but bring a sweater or a jacket. Coldness sucks on E man, trust me.

Marijuana probably won't help you dance, but it will enhance the music.

3. Okay cool, that's a good idea, smoke during the comedown, would of never of thought of that.

I'll have to see how I'm feeling when I'm there, the main reason for me is the music. I LOVE the feeling when you are just "feeling" it instead of listening to it. I just imagine how the waves flow together in endless possibilities.

Haha, now I'm super excited.

4. i like to smoke a lot while im rollin. i feel like it enhances it a little. keeps the e goin

5. It'll be great man. Just went to my first recently as well.

Look, you can smoke and dance... But it's not as easy as just with E.

Oh and it's not that fun to be coming down off of E and weed together.

6. Such a nice experience to truly "feel" music.

Have fun tonight! :)

7. Take the E 30-45 minutes before you go into the rave. That way, you'll be feeling it the whole time. MJ is great, really enhances the roll so try to smoke as much as possible. Have fun, dont worry about the water thing too much, just drink as much as you feel you need to. Have fun!

8. Wheeeeeew! Just got back took three types...

Started off with a Playboy like 30 mins before the show.
    Then at about 10:30/11ish I popped a Fat Man, which got me really going.
    Then at like 12/12:30 (stupid I know) I got a white spade.

Great time, didn't sleep at all though and my fucking jaw, haha. It's killing me.

Had a BLAST. :D:hello: