Going to Dispensary, what should i get guys?

Discussion in 'General' started by SIRSOG, Mar 5, 2010.

1. alright guys im lookin at their website trying to decide what strains to get haha im gettin 3 different ones for the weekend so...what would you guys say

Afgooey, AK, Blue Mountain, Big Bud, Bubba Kush, Blue Wowie, Black Tooth Grin, Colorado Cabbage, Durban P, Diesel, Durban x skunk, green crack grand daddy purps, kush, lemon haze, NL #5, Orange haze, planewreck...not train..., just to name a few of the best sounding ones hahaha

2. lol im getting 3 kinds man but i think i was gonna go with big bug anyway i got the crack 5 days ago, so i need 2 more

3. #3 NORRIN RADD, Mar 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2010
    Black Tooth Grin, Durban Poison & Afgooey.

4. alright ill compromise cause ive had lemon and strawberry durbs recently and im bored of it haha ill get big bud, black tooth, and the gooey

5. get whatever looks dank and fresh.

honestly bro just have a look at the medicine because any of those strains could be indoor or outdoor and some might not be as good as others

get some weed and then buy a gram of hash and you will be stoked

I would stay away from big bud as it is usually not as dank as most

6. super lemon haze won the sativa cup this year at the cannabis cup, get that man, i've wanting to try it for so long!

7. na man its boulder big bud its chronic ive had it several times from this place, but its definitly a more mellow high, i cant afford hash atm lol i wish their wheels of bubs hash are dank and they have some full melt right now but its 40 a g and i dont got the cash for that hahaha

8. haha alright guys im goin on my lunch break journey to the dispense, ill update on what i got and pics of it if i can lol. Be back shortly

9. soooooooo jealous of you medical people :(

10. Try the lemon haze, it has a skunky-lemon smell and tastes like lemons, its awesome

11. Grand Daddy Purp, Green Crack, and Planewreck just cuz I've never heard of it, but I love trainwreck, so it's gotta be good.

12. #12 dan k, Mar 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2010
    afgoo
    planewreck
    and grand daddy purp
    they are each amazing strains
    id give a finger for a salad blunt of all three.

13. ok well they havent finished curing a bunch of the strains they have posted haha, premature posting it seems, but i got this new shipment of durban poison they had cause its the strangest lookin durbs ever but smells so awesome, some headband which is OG Kush x Master Kush x Sour Diesel, and some colorado cabbage cause my budtender said it was mad chron and it was only 10 a g today hahah

14. This is the cabbage
    cabbage.jpg
    this is the headband
    headband.jpg
    this is that weird durban hahah
    durban.jpg

15. looks nice bro.

16. just smoked a bowl of headband with a light topping of cabbage.... so high

17. What's the limit on how much you can buy from one of these places? I'm sure it varies from each store but still..

On that "Super high me" movie I remember the guy telling doug something like "you can only get 2 bags" or somethin like that. Basically saying there's a limit..

I think I would ask the guy what he recommended on the bud and I'd buy what I could, then get like..5 different kinds of edibles. I'm horrible at making edibles but I know theirs would work..:smoking:

18. Ummm, i think they just cant sell you more than 2 oz cause that the legal limit a patient can carry....but ive never bought that much from them haha way to pricey at that size

19. Neat, ive alwasy like disp. threads cuz theres none even close to here... that cabbage looks fire