Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to Disneyland with Bud. Need Advice.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 180229, Mar 1, 2011.

1. I live in New York, so body scanner will be everywhere. With that in mind I decided I have to put the stash in my carry on luggage. Im thinking I get a jar of Peanut butter, take about 1/3rd of the PB out. Put my 1/8th of weed in there. Then fill it back to the top with the peanut butter. This way the weed is completely concealed and if they happen to open the jar, they would have to scoop out a shit load of the PB to get to the weed. Ive also heard that the dogs cant smell through PB..

..should I ditch this idea and try to find bud down there? :confused_2:

Thoughts, suggestions please..

2. it's my understanding that dogs smell in layers, so if there were dogs, they would smell, say, the pb container, the pb, then the weed. but im not quite sure. i wouldn't want to risk it, and try finding bud there. people do get it through, but if it were me, its not worth it.

if you do go through with it, let us know how it went, good luck!

3. Bringing weed into an airport is a no no. Terrible, terrible idea. No exceptions.

Bringing weed to Disneyland is almost as bad. They will hunt you down and shoot you in the ass with a magic wand of happiness if they even THINK you're doing anything remotely illegal.

4. You are right, dogs smell in layers. All those myths about "covering up" the smell are false. You cannot put it in a jar of PB, or a pound of meat, or anything else. They'll still smell it no matter what. UNLESS its in an air tight container that's outside has NEVER been in contact with weed or anything that's touched weed.

5. Why ruin a great trip with your family..:(

6. True. Im going to have to find weed down there. No way in hell Im going to Disney and not being ripped out of my mind at least 1 day:D

7. Well, I guess if you HAVE to get high, then at least do so through edibles. Don't try smoking anything there, you can't even smoke cigs in the whole damn park and they have security up the ass there.

8. Put it in a large hollowed out candle, then remelt the wax and pour it back into the candle. When you get there, hollow it out again. You won't get caught that way, and if it's deep in clothes I highly doubt some stupid dog will smell it.

Smoke before you go, then find some secret spot in there to smoke you shouldn't have any trouble, bring a cigarette and smoke it just to cover your smell. It's not illegal to smell like cigarettes and most people cant tell its weed. :smoke:

Or do what he said ^ which is the best suggestion, bake into some brownies or cookies and eat as you walk, you can't be arrested for eating food lol.

9. A dog can smell anything. Through anything. NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING can "cover up" the smell of weed to a dog. They smell in layers, people need to realize this. Don't spread misinformation, you're going to get someone caught and in a lot of trouble! :mad:

Have you read ANYTHING about what the TSA are doing?

10. If it's in a sealed container with like 10 ziplock bags wrapped around it a dog can't smell through that shit.

lol what is the TSA doing?

11. Your going to the happiest place in the world,
    don't take any bud,

12. If it's in an airtight container that has never had marijuana or anything marijuana has touched (that hasn't been sterilized) then no, they can't smell it. But a simple zip-loc baggy, or peanut butter jar, won't do the trick. Neither will "cover ups"

Read through some of the threads here, the TSA has been infringing our rights and stripping people naked in airports because they "have the right" to "protect" us.

13. Its Disney in Florida, not CA if that matters at all..and Im determined to smoke in disney..not eat edibles lol.. call it ignorance. Its just on my bucket list:cool:

14. only thing i can thing of is make a tincture, and put it in a visine bottle, or other small dropper. that'll get you ripped, but still may be a risk, and a decent amount of work.

15. you got two options

1. send it through the mail
    2. find bud when you get there

I have had success with both

16. Have some respect and don't smoke marijuana around the kids. Jesus Christ.

17. If a 2 year old can smoke, so can some little spoiled kids. They need to get high anyway.

18. #19 Deleted member 180229, Mar 1, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2011

Please advise.

And Whiskey, If I blaze, its likely goin to be at night, so its all good:smoke:

19. Riiiiiight.