Going to Disneyland, need ideas.

Discussion in 'General' started by Verdurous, Sep 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm going to Disneyland in a few days and was wondering if anyone had any ideas for stuff I should do while I'm down there. My mom's got her Oregon doctor's rec, so we're going to see if she can check out some of the dispensaries, which covers weed-stuff, I think, but what else is neat/fun/a good idea while near Disneyland? :smoke:

2. Go stoned out of your mind on Soarin over California at California Adventure. It's LITERALLY the dopest thing.

3. Have fun man

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO5t4U7ajiI]Bulletproof - Disney land scene - YouTube[/ame]

4. I'm not sure if they'll allow out of staters in dispensaries man :/

5. Based on what?

6. Yeah they dont, or atleast in cali you can only goto cali clubs but im sure other states might recognize it

7. Why don't they? I can't find any stipulation in the law. I'm not talking about her OMMP card, I'm talking about her original doctor's recommendation, which as far as I can tell is all you need to be legal under California law. :confused_2:

8. It's the law man.

9. Where does it say in the law, though? I've read through the law and can't find any stipulations. Like what law are you talking about?

10. I don't know man. All I know is, you go in with that Oregon medical card and get rejected. Don't say you weren't warned.

11. :rolleyes: That's not what I'm saying, though. I'm not talking about her OMMP card as that quite obviously wouldn't have any bearing in California, I'm talking about her original, signed doctor's recommendation, which is, as far as I can find, seemingly all you need under California law unless I'm missing something. :confused_2:

12. You have to be a California resident.

13. Based on what? There's no stipulation in the law that indicates such a stipulation, that I can find, and unless it exists, the Privileges and Immunities Clause in the constitution makes the law inclusive. What are you basing your statements off of?

14. Stand in lines, and hit on Snow White, she wanted my cock so bad.

15. I'm more of a Prince Charming kind of guy, if you know what I mean. :smoke:

16. You're not a patient in California dude.

Attached Files:

17. What document was that taken from?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.