Going to 'Dam for 420. Any suggestions?

Discussion in 'General' started by cityboy2, Apr 3, 2012.

1. As per the title really, im heading to Amsterdam for the 19th-22nd April and wondered if anyone who has been recently had some advice on what coffeeshops had good atmospheres. Where to go for good weed etc etc.

Im looking for some good hash, good ice hash and maybe a few tasty strains (think jellybean, orange velvet and so on)

Any help is appreciated, I'm a dam virgin so very very very excited to be going on 420

2. I think coffeeshops are now not allowed to serve tourists.

3. They will be trying to introduce it in Jan 2013 in the dam.. Jan 2012 for some states in south Netherlands.

4. If you want good weed, avoid tourist traps like Bulldog etc.

My personal favourite coffee shop was Stix, near Rembrant square, particularly the Lemon Kush and Blue Cheese, Grey Area also has very good weed, as does Kadinsky, if you go to Kadinsky definitely get the Neville's Haze!

5. Mellow Yellow has a large selection of Hash if I remember correctly, its quite far away from the main areas though, but not too far.

6. Stix and grey area i had been looking at (and drooling over) already, kadinksi is a new one to add to my ever growing list. and so is mellow yellow.

Has anyone tried the riffman hash from dampkring. It looks delicious

7. The trouble with Amsterdam was that i was usually too baked to absorb the names of all the coffeeshops I went into

8. I'll definitely give bulldog a swerve. I really fancy greenhouse just to say I've been and dampkring for the riffman..

I also want to try some iceolater, but it seems to range in price from €30-€70 and I have no idea how to test quality.

9. BIG Anti-'weedpass'-policy SMOKE-OUT in Amsterdam on 4-20 at 16:20PM !!

Pressrelease (Peter Lunk (yes thats me))
    1st Pressrelease:

More info: "Puff... Puff... NO PASS" Amsterdam 2012 - 420 Style Anti-Weedpass Smoke-out PROTEST!

Flyer: Official 420 Amsterdam Smoke-Out Flyer (preview)

Posters: 420 Amsterdam SmokeOut & 'Vloeitje' Posters (LARGE for PRINT)

And on 4-21 !!!

The KICK-OFF event of the 1st Annual Hempcity Haarlem "CANNALYMPICS"
    Organised by the THC (Team Haarlem Coffeeshopentrepeneurs)

More info , map of haarlem and list of 12 challenges:
    421! Haarlem, Hempcity of the Netherlands, presents: The Cannalympics!!!

Hope to see you there !!!

Greetz,
    Peter Lunk
    MrLunk's HideOut - MrLunk.Net
    webmaster of Nederlands Cannabis en Coffeeshop Nieuws - Recents