Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to Court

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slowking, Feb 12, 2012.

1. So last week I was charged with possession of marijuana and paraphernalia in Pennsylvania. I'm going to court in a few weeks. The problem is that I plan to go into the Air Force this Summer and I have to avoid getting any kind of probation. Do you guys have any advice for me?

2. Kill ....

Everyone.

3. Travel back in time and tell yourself to not smoke weed.

4. Not gonna happen bud. Time for plan b.

5. bribe the judge... or you're fucked. :(

6. Cry in court. You're screwed otherwise, probably your best shot :confused_2:

7. Get a lawyer my friend got a DUI like one month before he joined the army and he still got to go. He just needed a lot of money for lawyer and fines and did some community service, there's definately hope for you. Stay out of trouble tho

8. The least you'll receive is probation. Sorry.

9. Good luck in court!

10. Make sure the judge know that you are joining the service

11. Well you won't be joining the Air Force any time soon, I can tell you that.

The judge isn't going to drop your charges because you tell them you want to join the service. You may get a year of probation, if I had to make an educated guess. 6 months for the weed, and 6 for the paraphernalia.