Going to court tomorrow

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TripleD_Smoker, May 8, 2008.

1. Well about a month back me and 3 other friends decided to smoke in another friends car and he was down the street at the park playin basketball. While we were smoking we watched this little kid and other kid around our age get his necklace took from this kid and he was chasin him. Long story short the older kid couldnt catch the smaller kid and the smaller kid gave the necklace to one of my friends (big mistake). The older kid called the cops and the cops saw the little kid out side and ask him where the necklace was and he took the cop to where we were smoking at. The cop approcahed the window and told us to roll it down and as soon as we did smoke came pouring out the car and he immediatley called for backup. 5 minutes later there were 7 squad cars there and they searched us and searched the car and found a bottle of alcohol (which none of us knew was in the car we were just hotboxing). They gave me and 2 other of my friends tickets with minor in posession of alcohol and the other one with minor with marijuana. I have court tomorrow and have never been and im really nervous about it I dont know what to say or if i bring up the fact we smoked weed in the car would he make it a bigger deal.

2. why didn't your friend just give that kid his necklace? I wouldn't bring up that you were smoking weed if they didn't bust you for that.

3. that sucks. but if you guys saw him take the necklace why would you you take it from that kid when he gave it to you?

4. Don't stress it to much man. Stay positive and don't say shit unless they ask. Also try and go military mode yes sir no sir everything. You want to look like the good kid that made an error in judgement. Good Luck.

5. I had an MIC for alcohol and a possesion of marijuana charge last summer. I ended up getting 3 months diversion with random uas, a class, and 32 hrs of community service. Just go to the District Attourney and ask if you can get a diverted sentence (meaning it won't stay on your record)