going to court on tuesday...need legal advice

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Vzsel, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Ahaahahah id be sttupid if I still continue to steal...I don't plan on doing it anymore, its a nasty habit. If I can't afford something might as weell go with out it..

And I've stolen from walmart so many times never gotteen caught but I guess the public defender was sayin they're making it harder and I was standing in an aisle with a hidden camera on a shelf. Gay.

2. Plead guilty and cry like a little bitch, tell them about your cousin and whatnot

3. ahahah I cried like a bitch and told the LP guy about my cousin and shit, he was such an asshole, yeah I stole got caught but you dont need to be an ass about it.

Anyway my public defender said I have a job and i'm on track to graduate so getting it dropped shouldn't be a problem, i'm just glad I dont have to go through that fucking diversion program again..

T_T yes I learned my lesson the 2nd time around.

4. Just because youve dont it a bunch of times doesnt mean you are good at it.

Number 1 rule of shoplifting : Never get cocky.

5. [quote name='"REVELATlONS"']

Just because youve dont it a bunch of times doesnt mean you are good at it.

Number 1 rule of shoplifting : Never get cocky.[/quote]

Ohnonononno!! Never have I once gotten cocky.. I realized the previous statement I sounded like that. But I never once bragged about it, I never even mention it unless its brought up. Even then I don't speak about my lifts. I was always cautious, but like I said I was tired and I just wanted sleep idk why I did it right then.

6. I'd rather be gay than a thief.

7. [quote name='"Ironic"']

I'd rather be gay than a thief.[/quote]

Dude.... that was really uncalled for.

8. I'd rather be a thief than a gay. Honestly.

Anyways, stealing is bad mmk