Going to concert alone

Discussion in 'General' started by JBright, Oct 15, 2011.

1. I got free tickets from a band in Seattle called tempul but it starts in 1 hour and I might head there straigt after work because it's literally around the corner.

I just heard of them today there metal band and pretty good.

But I have social anxiety when I'm alone so I'm not sure if I should go or not alone to a metal concert. (never gone to a concert alone either)

2. Shiiiiit I'm a boat ride away from there. You should take me. Haha

3. I went to a music festivals for four days solo... met some chill people there and kicked it with them but... I do enjoy solo activities

4. Scalp em out front.

>.>

<.<

5. Oh what the fuck.... The guy just took my ticket and asked if I was twenty-one I'm not but turn twenty on 17 this month. And he said " it doesn't work like that" this was showbox at the market

6. That blows... usually shows are 18 to enter 21 to drink :confused:

7. The shit said all ages lmfao . Wow I am so fucking lucky I didn't go right after work. Or my parents would have left literally 5 mins when i was walking back lmao

8. tip for your social anxiety- all you have to remember is people dont give a flying FUCK about you so why worry about what they think? Have some confidence man remember shit in life only happens once so dont sweat the small things :smoke:

9. Thanks that kinda made it worst though being turned away infront of somany people.