Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going To Colorado

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by willieb1989, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Hello everyone, i am going to colorado for the cannabis cup. And i was wondering if anyone can help me. I have chronic back pain from having the 4 back surgeries i have had. I am on a lot of pain meds and they are no longer helping me. I was wondering if anyone can tell me what kind of tinctures or ointments or what i should use for chronic pain. Like company names or names of bud i should try anything really. And also what place carries the items if possible. Im from Pennsylvania so its not legal hear and hard to find anything that is actually medical.

Thanks everything is greatly appreciated. 

2. You need CBD rich strains and medications. These typically help most with pain and anxiety from my experience. Comes in many forms (Smokeable, Vaporizers, Capsules, Edibles, Salves etc.) and dosages (CBD only, High CBD with low THC, High CBD & High THC etc.) Google medical marijuana for pain and you will get a plethora of info.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Yeah I know CBD but like I've seen company's that make tinctures and whatnot for cancer. So wasn't sure if there was a exact company that make stuff for chronic pain. I'll google some things. But just wanted people opinions that actually have the ability to get the good stuff that actually helps. Thanks let me know if you know good company's I should research.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum