Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to Colorado....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by VideoGamesnWeed, Apr 19, 2013.

1. For Christmas to go skiing with the family. Can someone tell me the laws in Colorado? Will I be able to go into a dispensary and pick out my kind of strain or are you required to have some sort of card to be able to pick up some green?

Thanks mates.

2. No dispensaries unless you got a Colorado mmj card. Witch I'm assuming you don't. It's really easy to find though just ask some random people its legal so there's no issue in asking for it.

3. The laws for legal dispensaries (if they'll have any) and state distribution of MJ will be made by the end of the year. I believe the state has to have the laws all figured out and in order by 2014. You might be in luck, but I doubt by December they'll have places you can pick up marijuana, and I'm almost certain medical dispensaries will remain for patients. Shouldn't be hard to find any though. :smoke:

4. Its legal, and finding is easy.

Chill at a skatepark and find a dealer or someone with redcard.

5. When are the weed shops opening lol

6. Everyone seems to think because it's "legal" everything will change overnight. Like hundreds of MJ shops just opening up for everyone... If only that's how it went.

In reality this shit will take a long time!

I'm from KS so I hope shit gets done quick but I am a realist.

7. I second the skatepark thing. Half of the people there have bud on them :smoking: