Going To Colorado On Vacation.. Need Tips And Advice

Discussion in 'General' started by jeffro77, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Hello everyone,

I'm going to Denver on vacation to visit my in-laws, we'll be there for 9 days and I want to make the most of it in terms of experimenting with our favorite medicine. When I was in high school I use to enjoy smoking frequently, I stopped for the last 15 years and just starting back up again.

Im very interested in different strains, I live in VA now and honestly being an older guy (35) with a family and minimal friends I have just been getting generic weed. Some I like some I don't. My issue is I don't know what I don't like, nor do I know what I do. 

That said, when I'm in Colo I'm planning to try to get a indica strain, saliva strain, a I/S hybrid and a S/I hybrid. Looking for any other recommendations in terms of things to try. Also never tried edibles so would like to try that as well. 

From my understanding as a visitor I'm limited to 1/4, but I can't figure out if thats per day and per person? Meaning can my wife get 1/4 and can I get a 1/4 at the same time? My sister's going to come too and she's a resident so I guess she can get us an oz as well. Any recommendations on which dispensaries are the best? We'll be in Centennial/Englewood area and I'm looking for absolute top shelf best of the best with price not being an factor.

2. each person can only legally carry 1/4 being 21+, unless they are your sister... like you said she can carry an oz, or if she has a med card 2oz's up to as many as the doctor prescribed on her medical recommendation

Im not sure about your area for rec shops though.... Ive only shopped here in Boulder.

3. Go hiking on a mountain
    +
    Make sure you have a good view of the path to the bottom of the mountain
    +
    Push Giant Boulders down mountain
    =
    Watch giant Boulders crush everything in its path hilariously.

4. #4 paperplanes11, Jun 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401897662.697763.jpg

Edit: ^ supposed to be a GIF

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I would check out Estes Park if I were you.......I went up to the highest point in elevation there and was jus gettin ripped up in the mountains lol Good times

6. Check out boulder! It's beautiful. Super 8 in Stapleton, Howard Johnson in wheat ridge, and days Inn downtown are all pretty cheap. CPR was a really heavy indica strain I had there, blue dream and Mr pink were good sativas. I suggest buying a cheap chillum or pack of papers or cones. Pre rolls aren't worth the money IMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app