Going to Colorado for the 1st time...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TannahJuugn, Jun 7, 2016.

1. I'm going to Colorado for the Summer and will be working with my Uncle and staying with him and his wife. In the Denver Area both are pretty much square and stiff as a board. So I know they won't no where to get weed maybe other then a dispensary. I don't have a card, I just want to buy in bulk so that way I'll have enough to last me my stay... So I say about a 4 to 8 oz will last me my stay...

Questions
    1.) How much should I be looking to pay for 4-8oz from local grower or dealer...

2.) Is it hard to find weed from local growers or dealers...

I'll be staying in the Denver Area and also looking to have a cool experience cause this will be my first visit ... Any recommendations on looking for bud and popular places in the area to hang out have fun and meet new people would be highly appreciated...

2. I see from your profile page that you're 35 years old....you shouldn't have any problems buying bud.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Cost from local growers can vary based on how greedy they are and how much they like you. It's not different than other markets. Some people will know you don't have a med card and may charge $200 - $250 per ounce. Find a nice person with plenty of product and you may be able to buy equal product for $80 and ounce.

I dont know about Denver but I can't throw a rock without hitting a growers house. To say they are easy to find is an understatement. Getting to know them enough to break the law for you may be a different story. People do still get busted for illegal sales here, so walking up and asking for a half pound may freak some people out.

Get out and meet some people, finding a hookup shouldn't be too hard once you make some friends.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Anyone over the age of 21 can walk into a recreational cannabis facility and purchase up to a 1/4 oz. You don't need to buy in bulk. Just buy what you need and go back when you run out. It's legal for recreational as well as medical. You don't need a card. Just your drivers license and cash.

Also, there is a loophole in Colorado law. Non-locals can only buy a quarter oz per visit. Here's the kicker. You can secure your purchase in your car, turn around and go back in and buy something else. It's 1/4 oz per visit but there is no limitation on how many visits you make. I found this out when I was in one of the dispensaries and was sad I couldn't try some cannabis watermelon soda/fizzy punch stuff (delicious by the way) and the employee told me I could come back in as long as I leave what I previously bought in my vehicle. Win/win.

Colorado is a whole different ball game. :p

• Like Like x 3