Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going To College

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by danlikebooks, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Alright, so I'm leaving for college tomorrow morning by plane (Cincinnati to Boston) and I just have a few questions on traveling with a bit of paraphernalia. So in my carry on I will have a brand new, unused glass bowl (typical colored glass, with shotgun/carb on the side), a wooden tobacco pipe I have used once with weed and many times with tobacco (completely cleaned out and de-resined), an herb grinder shaped like a mini beer can (completely cleaned out), and a small electronic scale.

So I have those four things wrapped up in grocery bags and in towels, a small bag of pipe tobacco, and a Zippo lighter in my carry on. Is that all kosher? Will I be stopped and pulled aside for extra screening with those things at security? There's obviously going to be no weed on me or any resin or kief on the stuff. Am I good? Thanks!

2. The pipe and scale are fine. The other stuff I wouldn't bring though. But that's just me, and I'm way over paranoid about these types of things than most people.

3. Put it in your suitcase that you aren't carrying on and you should be good.

4. Just buy the stuff when you get there tbh

5. just make sure its in your trunk in case you get pulled

6. Put everything including in your checked bag, I'd smoke a pipe of tobacco before my flight left so there is tobacco still in it (as most pipe smokers don't clean their pipes religiously. You should be fine, as none of that stuff is illegal. I'd give the bowl another good cleaning just to be extra safe ;). Also make sure their is no weed dust on your scale.