Going to College Tomorrow

Discussion in 'General' started by ThePhantom, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Tomorrow I go to college, University of Maryland, College Park. I will officially live somewhere else than my parent's house for the first time in my life, and I am quite excited. It's going to be awesome!

2. cool story bro

3. Have a good time man, it's a huge change and a wild time.

4. Have fun...one doors closes, another...much more fun, wild, exciting, life-defining, and liberating one opens.

5. Yeah, I am quite excited for it!

6. cool shit dude. i also just started there. but my rents said if i wanted to live on campus, i'd have to pay, so guess who's commuting?
    this guy.

7. Congratulations man. I bet you feel amazing. Haha.

8. I'm already almost 10 days into my college experience.

You're gonna love it, Phantom.

Gonna love it.

So much more freedom... but definitely a lot more responsibility.:)

Have fuuuuun!

9. second year hear, got my own apartment actually! So sick!

10. nice dude. no RA's and more space! how are your roomies?

11. Have fun, froshies! Keep in touch with the hotties you meet during orientation, it's likely you'll never be forced into a social situation with them again, take advantage of the lameness that is orientation.

My sophmore year is going pretty sick so far.

12. Long story short, i dropped a frat end of the year, so all my good buddies already had houses, plans, etc... So i got my own apar1tment, its pretty big, so nice so sick, and best part underground heated parking!!!

13. thats awesome, man! at UMCP, parking is awful. but wow. your own place AND dedicated parking. of course, anything sounds good to me since i'm commuting and a slave to the bus schedule lol.

14. yah, that was my last year, Its sick and all, but i do live far away, one of the negatives of finding newer and nicer apartments! Lucky i got a car and plenty of friends who have places next to near campus!

15. ahhh yess college is an amazing thing. got our own bathroom this year!!

16. Ohh man your gonna have a great time, I'm a freshman in college even though I attended summer term but I'm having such an awesome time, I feel like my official life on my own has begun and it kicks more ass than I could have imagined. Have fun dude.

17. Yeah things have been going pretty great. It's been almost three weeks and it's definitely great. And Obama is coming here on Thursday and I am waking up hella early to see him! I'm going to pull a Wilson and scream "legalize cannabis!" during his health care speech, of course if I really did it would pry get me expelled.

18. yeah, the obama thing is gonna be pretty interesting. i cant wait to see him in person.
    i may/may not be toasted during it though lol

19. Well now I've been here for about a semester and a quarter, and this place has been great. College is AWESOME!