Going to college.. preparation?

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaxmith, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Sup blades.

Im 18 and going to college in about 2 weeks. It's starting to get to crunch time, and I'm getting ready for the dorm life and thinking about what im gonna bring and stuff like that. Naturally there's the normal stuff like bedspread, cleaning and cooking utencils, XBOX MOFUCKIN THREE SIXTY, but I also plan on smoking weed while living in the dorms. There is an inherent danger doing anything illegal, especially on campus and I don't want to jeopardize my status as a student there ( duh ). What kind of stuff should I bring to college that is weed related, also I was wondering if anyone had any advice for being a smoker, living in the dorms.

edit!: o btw going to Sacramento State yeee

Thank you very much,

I LOVE YOU ALL,

blaxmith

2. Febreeze.

Box fans to place facing out your window, blow hits into that.

I smoked almost everyday my freshman year in my dorms, and I even lived next to an RA.

Did set off the fire alarm once though, and was too high to evacuate. That sucked.

3. ozium. lots and lots of ozium:bongin:

4. i would suggest one of the life like cans ie... 7 up cans or what have you that you would be able to hide your weed in because the last last thing you want to deal with is some dueche bag RA that will bust you for it...just a thought let me know what you think

5. i was looking at a site eariler about general stuff to bring to college and it recommended a safe for your electronic products. im guessing ill have my dorm room open pretty often (obviously not when im toking or shortly after) and ofc no one wants their shit stolen. I could get some form of locked steel hardcore safe, and hopefully there is a secret compartment or something and that would be awesome to store my weed..

any other ideas about how to store weed in college?
    btw no car. i dono about the can but i would hope it never gets accidentally thrown away lol.

6. Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.

7. I would try not to smoke in the dorms at all.. find a place outside around your dorm or make friends with peopel that have off campus houses or apartments. I was in a dorm last year and I smoked every day at a spot right outside my dorm where there was a 100 yd visibility in every direction and it was also covered well. Also, if you have a car, take roads through quiet neighborhoods. I know that roads are risky but getting caught at school means you can get kicked out and lose your loans including FAFSA.

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Study when you really don't want to. TRUST ME. It pays off.

9. Yeah try not smoking in dorms...not worth it. If you find friends with offcampus housing it would be a lot more chill and relaxing. maybe find some outdoor places as well. I live in the city so they're pretty cool about people walking around with j's, as long as you're not stupid about it.

10. #10 Misc, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2009
    I used a calculator case and medicine bottles to stash my herb; easy and safe. Also smoked every day, only a few times in the dorms though... security was pretty tight, and every motherfucker on the hall was nosy.. got caught high as fuck a couple times in my room, and it really freaked me out.

Just find a couple smoking buddies, and hit it up outside somewhere.. my RA was chill with it; he smoked with us several times, yet it was still very sketchy to smoke a bowl in the dorm--considering I had to pop my head out of a window with a walkway beneath it. Just depends on your surroundings.. and the people..

Yay for living in an apartment this year... my roommate and I can do whatever the fuck we want. :D

11. true i do know at least one good friend who lives in the city and we'll def be smoking together so i will have at least one (probably more) off-campus residence to smoke at. plus my brother has a place in rohnert park (computer science major @ sonoma).

btw, @ the california grown guy, i love dubstep. where you at?

12. didnt read the other posts to see if anyone mentioned it. but get weatherstripping its really cheap, and seal your door with it. itll save your ass. also a tapestry hung over the door creates a buffer zone that really helps with smell. and have at least two good fans to keep the smell going out the window. avoid as much shit in your dorm as ya can, just be safe and know when the ras make rounds and what your roommate and neighbors are like

13. lol fuck airspray...just buy a vape...thats what i did my freshman year...i was seriously the most popluar kid in my dorm for the first few weeks cuz no freshman had cars and couldnt blaze inside...so i was the person to talk to lol...i got smoked up sp much it wasnt even funny man...but then poeple got comfortable and found other places to smoke eventually...but i made a lot of friends that way, a lot lol

haha me too man...right next to him...he was a chill RA tho

14. yea man, dont smoke in your dorm, find a chill spot.
    i know at my school. the ppl who are supposed to be like in charge of the dorms, can smell it through the ventilation..and get pissed
    iduno how tolerant they are in sacremento but they dont mind if you like are standing outside, even like 20 steps away from the front door. they might even ask for a toke. lool

15. ooo yeah my vape. ill def bring that. my bro actually just gave it to me so im not used to having it yet.

16. Coming from someone who lived in the dorms for a year and been busted smoking weed/playing beer pong in my room by actual cops (yes the dorms do call the cops on their residents). But I also smoked many a times without trouble - just don't play beer pong while taking bong rips. Not a good idea. As a matter of fact, a bong isn't the brightest of ideas either. But if you insist on smoking the lovely ganj out of the magnificent creation we refer to as, a bong, then I would insist that you create a little "smoking den". Somehow align your bed (I advised a lofted bed) and maybe a futon underneath connected to the window with a fan and put the blankets over it or something. It's bound to get toasty as fuck in there but it'll work and you wont have to worry about getting busted doing it this way.

OR use a vape and never really need any kind of air sanitizer, or a smoking den. Just a good sturdy fan. :cool::smoking:

17. Vape is clutch when it comes to smoking in the dorms. I used my vape daily and no one ever suspected a thing. You will make good friends too from having a vape.

18. so true

19. Definitely do that. I lived in the dorms last year and I had RAs come in my room while i was vaping and they didnt smell a thing. They found all the beer and liquor though. :rolleyes:

20. Also, know your rights. You don't have to open your door for anyone without a warrant